• 8(current)
Consilium B: XBMC remote (unofficial remote)
ofcourse it's possible...but you need something on the win7 box to react on a command to start xbmc. I am using XBMClauncher (http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=136798) to start XBMC when I turn on my PC.
Proud owner of comics42.shop 
Just checking, but will this app work fine with the OpenELEC version of XBMC?

Thanks
It's like any other xbmc version, so yes.

(2013-10-09, 21:15)Finchy Wrote: Just checking, but will this app work fine with the OpenELEC version of XBMC?

Thanks
Cool, thanks
Due to the release of Movies & Series (https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/movies-s...?ls=1&mt=8) Consilium B: XBMC remote is free for a limited time only!!!

Please wait until the price change has been properly propagated!
Hello

Is there anyway to save the shows and images to the ipad so they are accessible when it is not connected to the xbmc server? This would be super cool.
(2014-02-25, 20:09)flamingspiral Wrote: Hello

Is there anyway to save the shows and images to the ipad so they are accessible when it is not connected to the xbmc server? This would be super cool.

Currently this option is not available. What would be the purpose? The ability to browse offline through your library? If so, I can than recommend Movies & Series. With the XBMC support option you can start your movie or episode. Other options like the remote control and play/pause/stop etc buttons are also available.
(2014-02-26, 09:11)rschiks Wrote:

Currently this option is not available. What would be the purpose? The ability to browse offline through your library? If so, I can than recommend Movies & Series. With the XBMC support option you can start your movie or episode. Other options like the remote control and play/pause/stop etc buttons are also available.

Yes that is pretty mucho the reason. I used to use yatse on android and I now often find myself out somewhere wanting to see what I have on the server at home. I will give movies and series a go. Thanks.
(2014-02-26, 09:16)flamingspiral Wrote:
(2014-02-26, 09:11)rschiks Wrote:

Yes that is pretty mucho the reason. I used to use yatse on android and I now often find myself out somewhere wanting to see what I have on the server at home. I will give movies and series a go. Thanks.

I have played with movies and series and I think it will work for me. If you would like some ideas about interface I can help make it a little easier. (I am a ux designer)

Let me know and we can email. Thanks
Hi, really like the remote, but when when will Gotham will be supported?

Thanks
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Consilium B: XBMC remote (unofficial remote)1