• 35(current)
Release Rai On Demand plugin
(2020-08-11, 10:43)asik1 Wrote: Confirmed, I tried 2 different ways and no play.

I Confirm the confirmation...  Sad
Kodi as just been updated to 18.8 but still "Un posto al sole" cannot be seen...
Hi,
I have a question about this add-on because it stopped work, I have version 3.4.7 (tried to download and install via zip file too) and when I try to start a video in the log I see always the same error here in the link
cibowekazu.kodi (paste)

Is there some way to solve and have this wonderful add-on working again?
Thanks
Hi,

This addon is still developed?

I upgraded to v19 and it’s no compatible
(2021-02-26, 19:42)jokerigno Wrote: I upgraded to v19 and it’s no compatible

On github there's v3.6.0 actively tested. I bet it will be released soon!
Now Raiplay is present on official repository also for Kodi 19 Matrix
Max, you forgot to mention the bug in the current Kodi's Italian translation... Smile

Temporary solution: https://github.com/maxbambi/plugin.video...-787433402
Hello all,

recently, within the passed two weeks, livetv has stopped working. I have RAI installed for when my in-laws visit and must get this working as violence will ensue if we can't watch tv in Italiano. The librelec log reports "ERROR: OpenDemuxStream - Error creating demuxer" when trying to open the Raitv stream. Using Libreelec, 18.9 and the latest Raittv 3.5.1. Can anyone point me in the right direction to get this working?

Thanks.
Hello, my add-on version 3.5.1 has stopped working on two r-pi. One has librelec and the other has openelec. Error msg on top right of the screen is a generic “Rai Play error - check the log for more information”. Has anyone else experienced this?
wooops...just installed 3.6.0 (Leia) from github and life is good again :-D
This has stopped working for me on a libreelec pi4 running matrix but works on windows installations running the latest version of Kodi. Any ideas? The wife is missing posto al sole so its kind of an emergency.
Just to confirm that this is hopelessly broken, "check the log for more information".
With the latest version of Kodi now stops direct streaming of channels by itself.
  • 35(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Rai On Demand plugin2