• 33(current)
Release Rai On Demand plugin
(2019-10-31, 00:24)olivercast Wrote:
(2019-10-30, 19:19)samfisher88 Wrote: UPDATE: The MaxBambi release of the plugin works perfectly!!

Credo che ti sbagli. Se controlli bene la sezione Rai Replay non funziona mentre la sezione On Demand si apre ma non ci sono le puntate recenti ma solo fiuno al 24 Settembre 2019. Vedi ad esempio "REAZIONE A CATENA" . Spero con tutto il cuore che MaxBamby possa trovare presto una soluzione. Colgo l'occasione per ringraziarlo per il lavoro che svolge per tutti noi  
Aiutatemi a capire cosa c'è che non funziona nel plugin, aprendo una issue su https://github.com/maxbambi/plugin.video.raitv .
Temo che il fatto di essere passati ad un nuovo archivio abbia tagliato i collegamenti con il vecchio materiale...
il principio è che quello che si vede aprendo Raiplay in un comune browser, si riesce a far apparire anche nel plugin (con più o meno impegno)
@maxbambi - Whilst I know the addon source is Italian, this forum's language is English.

Please either post in English or include a translation for everyone (Google Translate is fine).
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Ad esempio prima si parlava delle puntate di un posto al sole. Quelle che si vedono nel plugin sono esattamente le 10 che si vedono in Chrome

(2019-11-04, 23:27)DarrenHill Wrote: @maxbambi - Whilst I know the addon source is Italian, this forum's language is English.

Please either post in English or include a translation for everyone (Google Translate is fine).

Ok, no problem...
(2019-11-04, 23:13)maxbambi Wrote:
(2019-10-31, 00:24)olivercast Wrote:
(2019-10-30, 19:19)samfisher88 Wrote: UPDATE: The MaxBambi release of the plugin works perfectly!!

Credo che ti sbagli. Se controlli bene la sezione Rai Replay non funziona mentre la sezione On Demand si apre ma non ci sono le puntate recenti ma solo fiuno al 24 Settembre 2019. Vedi ad esempio "REAZIONE A CATENA" . Spero con tutto il cuore che MaxBamby possa trovare presto una soluzione. Colgo l'occasione per ringraziarlo per il lavoro che svolge per tutti noi   
Aiutatemi a capire cosa c'è che non funziona nel plugin, aprendo una issue su https://github.com/maxbambi/plugin.video.raitv .
Temo che il fatto di essere passati ad un nuovo archivio abbia tagliato i collegamenti con il vecchio materiale...
il principio è che quello che si vede aprendo Raiplay in un comune browser, si riesce a far apparire anche nel plugin (con più o meno impegno) 
Please, if something is not working in this plugin, check if content is visible in a common browser (Chrome, Firefox) or in official raiplay app, then open an issue at https://github.com/maxbambi/plugin.video.raitv.

I'm working to re insert this plugin in official kodi repo, to make easier to install and update it.
Now the addon is not working again.
I get a "rai play error" and the addon is not opening.
I have the latest version of @maxbambi repo (thank you very much maxbambi) and the addon was working fine till 1 hour ago.
Did they change something on rai play?
(2019-11-07, 14:33)Gioherk Wrote: Now the addon is not working again.
I get a "rai play error" and the addon is not opening.
I have the latest version of @maxbambi repo (thank you very much maxbambi) and the addon was working fine till 1 hour ago.
Did they change something on rai play?

It is a stupid problem due to a wrong key in raisport database.
After last commit, a routine bypasses this problem and plugin starts again.
Thanks again maxbambi.
Mille grazie!
@maxbambi I wonder if it is possible to change the way that the categoriy view on "on demand tv shows"".
For example: if I go to "on demand tv shows - programmi - crime" it gives me the A, B, C... alphabetical order, and not the shows, like it was before. The alphabetical order was at the "All" category.
Same thing happens on "fiction", "serie tv", "documentari" etc
Hope you will understand what I am saying and sorry for my bad English.
(2019-11-08, 03:41)Gioherk Wrote: @maxbambi I wonder if it is possible to change the way that the categoriy view on "on demand tv shows"".
For example: if I go to "on demand tv shows - programmi - crime" it gives me the A, B, C... alphabetical order, and not the shows, like it was before. The alphabetical order was at the "All" category.
Same thing happens on "fiction", "serie tv", "documentari" etc
Hope you will understand what I am saying and sorry for my bad English.

Dimmelo in italiano... comunque l'ordine delle voci dipende da come sono contenute nei file di origine. Volendo si può ordinare tutto e forse anche puoi agire tu all'interno di Kodi...
(2019-11-04, 23:31)maxbambi Wrote: [...]

Ok, no problem...

(2019-11-08, 13:00)maxbambi Wrote: Dimmelo in italiano... comunque l'ordine delle voci dipende da come sono contenute nei file di origine. Volendo si può ordinare tutto e forse anche puoi agire tu all'interno di Kodi...

No problem? Then please do it...
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2019-11-08, 13:03)DarrenHill Wrote:

Ok, no problem...
(2019-11-08, 13:00)maxbambi Wrote: Dimmelo in italiano... comunque l'ordine delle voci dipende da come sono contenute nei file di origine. Volendo si può ordinare tutto e forse anche puoi agire tu all'interno di Kodi...

@maxbambi Yes, please do it. I have no skills at all to do it by myself.

@DarrenHill As you can see the addon is very well maintained by @maxbambi , why you don't include the addon again at the official kodi repo??
It is very difficult for us to check every now and then if there is a new version of the addon in the maxbambi's github.     
@Gioherk - if he submits it for inclusion, it can be reviewed and considered to be added into the official repo.

It's a push process from the addon maintainer side, not a pull one from ours.

Kodi Blog Posts
(2019-11-08, 16:09)Gioherk Wrote:
(2019-11-08, 13:03)DarrenHill Wrote:

Ok, no problem...

@maxbambi Yes, please do it. I have no skills at all to do it by myself.

@DarrenHill As you can see the addon is very well maintained by @maxbambi , why you don't include the addon again at the official kodi repo??
It is very difficult for us to check every now and then if there is a new version of the addon in the maxbambi's github.     

The final goal is to add this plugin in repo.
We are waiting changes from Rai developers to stop and some days to test it and clean errors.
The big problem with official repo is the long time for reviews. And even if plugin seems working, it isn't fully compatible with python 3 and then it is not allowed in master repo.
New version of Raiplay plugin has come back into official repo!  Smile So you can download and install it easily in kodi GUI
  • 33(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Rai On Demand plugin2