• 7(current)
Release Rai On Demand plugin
Please... Do you know why "un posto al sole" in raireplay don't work? Thanks
(2014-02-08, 20:03)elevation1 Wrote: Please... Do you know why "un posto al sole" in raireplay don't work? Thanks

The addon plays h264 files RAI makes available. For some strange reason, "un posto al sole" files are smooth streams and not h264. XBMC can't play smooth streams. If RAI publishes garbage the addon tries to use garbage.

Having said that, I really didn't like your attitude. This is just a hobby for me and therefore I answer when I can. There is no need to beg. Moreover you could figure out the answer yourself looking in the xbmc log file.
Sorry
I've just pushed a new update (v1.0.8) with some fixes.

Changelog:
- updated required python API version to 2.1.0: this addon should now work with both XBMC 12 (Frodo) and XBMC 13 (Gotham).
- changed user agent string: now RAI 5 Replay works again (closes #4 and #5).
Hi Nightflier,

Is there any chance that you can build an add-on for the streaming channels of this site (particularly the swiss channels):
http://pc-yourfreetv.com/international.php

Thanks a lot
Great! Thank you man +1
Yesterday i was watching an episode of montalbano but each twenty minutes i experienced stops of streaming. at first attempt i thought it was the plugin, but it was the same using the browser . so it is he stream itself. i wrote this post just to advise other users
Peppe
Hi nightflyer
using the plugin some streams don't start, but they are available on the site.
try to search and play for example "montalbano - tocco d'artista"
thanks
Peppe
Hi man, great plugin!
But lately I'm having issues with RaiTre live TV stream.
I checked all live streams before posting and they all work flawless but RaiTre doesn't work since many weeks now.
I'm on the latest version 1.0.8

Thanks
Peppe, Alex, there have been some changes in RAI relinker. This has broken some features of the addon. I need time to reverse engineer what has happened.
Ok, no problem.
Peppe
i'm waiting too!
One more on the waiting list Smile
I've released v1.0.9.

Changelog:
- fixed RAI relinker (closes #7)

Now all the streams should be playable again.
Thanks!

So, looking at the commit, all that was needed was to change the User Agent string when connecting to the relinker?
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Rai On Demand plugin2