• 7(current)
[RELEASE] Simplicity for XBMC 12.x (Frodo)
Was able to hide "Welcome". However, the broadcaster logo isn't coming up for me for most of the shows Sad. I will try to figure out what the problem is. While testing, I saw other views in "TV Shows" were also having similar issues with logos superimposing other data. Moreover, moving between the views is also buggy and may require fixing for Gotham. I did not get much time today to do proper testing. I will report other issues if I come across them. Thanks for your efforts.
THanks, I'll take a look at it. I do see that the TV logo is over other date with 2 or 3 views. Thanks for pointing that out. However, I broadcaster logo is there for most of my shows. Strange bug. Your logo.png, etc are downloaded through the Artwork Downloader script?

I can switch without error between views however.

Are you using XBMC on a specific platform?
Hey balinus is there a Gotham specific simplicity

I'm using openelec with Gotham and simplicity the only thing I'm seeing is the tv logos are where the plot is

Let
Me
Know if you need pics of the issues

Have not played with it much yet but will in the next few days and I'll see if there are
Anything else

Denis
The SVN version (see 1st post for link) is almost Gotham ready. There is the problem of the logos that I need to resolve. I don't have much time (new job) now, so let me know if there are other bug. This will help a lot!
How do you add the svn repo for simplicitiy
There's the svn link on the 1st post and instructions on how to check-out (i.e. download) the code here : https://code.google.com/p/simplicity-xbm...e/checkout

You can do that on a regular desktop computer, and then upload the directory to your openelec HTPC.
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Simplicity for XBMC 12.x (Frodo)2