Linux No timer recordings if you watch LiveTV and have one receiver card
Hi @all,

I have an problem with xbmc and vdr.
When i watch LiveTV, (i have one dvb-s receiver-card) an planned timer recording wouldn't start. it starts only, when either i close LiveTV or i watch an tv-channel with the same bouquet.

In the log of my vdr, i can't see anything unusal.

I think, that the LiveReceiver blocks the VDR to change the channel. So, the VDR can't record the TV.

Thanks for your great works!
-----------------------------------------------------

[edit]
more Informations

I have the following construct: An DebianServer with VDR and one Receiver Card (DVB-S2). And an Mediaplayer with OpenELEC 3 RC1 and with yaVDR5.
The first test: VDR-Server and OpenELEC with vnsi-plugin
Create an Timer event on eg. ZDF. Then change the channel for LiveTV to ARD. If the start time from the timer reached.... nothing happens. The recording of the timer didn't start. It starts only delay if i changed the channel to ZDF. Then starts the record.

Second test: VDR-Server with yaVDR client with vnsi-plugin
equal probs

In the logs from the VDR-Server you can see, that XBMC starts the LiveStream. Then nothing. The recording event starts not until i changed manually the channel for the LiveTV (eg ZDF or other with the equal bouquet).

I hope someone can help... :-)

bigluke26

[/edit]
Hi @all,

it ist possible, that is an problem with the priority of the livestreamer?

Thanks!
For some reason I don't know priority is hard coded for live tv. I will make this configurable in th enext version which has the vdr UI and a settings dialog.
Hi FernetMenta,

great! And thank's a lot for your perfekt work!

so long bigluke26

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No timer recordings if you watch LiveTV and have one receiver card0