Plot displayed in widget
I was playing with the widgets last night and I like the latest episodes and latest movies widgets but when using the Classic mode if you view the movie or show you haven't watched up pops this massive screen with the plot!

I have plots set to hidden until watched so can this be picked up in the widgets?

(I did search but the search is awful on this forum, I got nothing with "plot widget")
imo this should be handled by the script, just like XBMC handles it in the videolibrary.
Either way I'm fine with but it's preventing me from using the widget at the moment. Who wants spoilers? Smile
Sorry maybe I've misunderstood are you saying the widget isn't your responsibility?
Yes, the widget is only displaying what information service.skin.widgets gives to the skin. I dont maintain that script. It could be achieved in the skin, but I think that is not the proper way to handle it.
Do you know where one would get support on the widget then?
You'd need to ask in the skin widgets thread, in the services forum. Ask for whatever features you think are acceptable to add and hope Martijn wants to add them Tongue
(2013-02-15, 20:54)Vaikin Wrote: You'd need to ask in the skin widgets thread, in the services forum. Ask for whatever features you think are acceptable to add and hope Martijn wants to add them Tongue

too late, already added Wink
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2013-02-15, 21:00)Martijn Wrote:
(2013-02-15, 20:54)Vaikin Wrote: You'd need to ask in the skin widgets thread, in the services forum. Ask for whatever features you think are acceptable to add and hope Martijn wants to add them Tongue

too late, already added Wink

Great news Big Grin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Plot displayed in widget0