"No signal" on some channels with VNSI
Can you put those logs back in. Then start vdr and tune to the problematic channel, don't tune to any other channel before. I know this spams the log but we want to know if data coming from receiver.
Here is a log corresponding to the requested scenario: just switching to the problematic channel.
That's strange. It says there's data coming but the demuxer does not get anything parsed and this is what I have tested with your sample.
The uncertainty is that I have tested with my new timeshift version.

Do you think you can test vnsi4 (plugin and addon)? You would also need XBMC from my master branch because vnsi addon uses the new guiaddon lib.
It's been few months since I last compiled XBMC as I use pre-compiled binary packages for my RPi these days. Nonetheless, I am downloading the XBMC master branch from your GIT and I will certainly compile and run it (unless I hit some serious troubles on the way).

I will update this post once I have some more information to share. Either today or tomorrow at latest.

Edit 1:
XBMC downloaded and compiled. Behavior of the resulting system is the same as it was described in the first post of this thread with one (perhaps important) difference: XBMC does not report "VNSI: no signal". However, the other symptoms remain the same. For the sake of completeness, here is a syslog produced by the system. I thought I would also augment the VDR plugin source code and add those ERRORLOG statements but I could not find cVideoBufferSimple in the new version of the code.

Edit 2:
When doing the test above, the master branch of xbmc-pvr-addons was used - not the vnsi4 branch. I'm sorry for the omission. I am compiling the xbmc-pvr-addons from the vnsi4 branch as I am typing this message and I will report the result shortly.

Edit 3:
OK, XBMC v.13 alpha from the master branch of the FernetMenta repository compiled together with xbmc-pvr-addons from the vnsi4 branch of the FernetMenta repository. The result is exactly the same as it was described in the first post of this thread, incl. the "VNSI: no signal" message. Last but not least, here is the syslog.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
"No signal" on some channels with VNSI0