• 37(current)
IPTVSimple PVR-addon with XMLTV EGP
(2014-01-31, 11:34)botribun Wrote: Hi, I`ve noticed 2 problems with OpenELEC Gotham nightly builds on the RPi and i386.
1. Seems like an issue of radio stream which xbmc cannot play.
2. Try create a group for all radio channels and set radio=true to this group. all channels in this group should be in LiveTV -> Radio

(2014-01-31, 15:22)Angelinas Wrote: I think you missed extension for logos in PVRIptvData.Cpp
And will be a nice to add GroupLogos icon .......name of groups take from group-title="" and address from "logoBaseUrl" label="30032"
1. This works as expected. Now you should use filename with extenstion for tvg-logo tag. This provides possibility to use .jpg .gif and other logos.
2. The group does not support logo/icon.
I am totally new to all of this. But XMBC keeps crashing on my Macbook when I enable or install the IPTVSimple add-on. When it does work I don't get any channels in my list. How do I load the .m3u file I have? I made the file with Text Editor.

Like This:
#EXTM3U tvg-shift=3
#EXTINF:-1 tvg-id="Al Seha" tvg-name="Al Seha" tvg-logo=„alseha” group-title="Group 1",Channel 1
http://149.62.176.229:4043/udp/239.193.0.45:3301

#EXTINF:-1 tvg-id=„Rotana” tvg-name=„Rotana” tvg-logo=„Rotana” group-title="Group 1",Channel 1
http://149.62.176.229:4043/udp/239.193.0.4:3301

And I have saved this file in my Downloads map, but how do I open it? I have NO IDEA Tongue
@Sowiesoos,
Open IPTV Simple settings then set m3u path to your file.
(2014-01-31, 17:03)afedchin Wrote: @Sowiesoos,
Open IPTV Simple settings then set m3u path to your file.

I have tried that. But I don't see any channels when I click LIVE TV.

And when I load the Path It says that I need to Restart XBMC it then crashes.
Hi,
This add on working well and easy. Thank you for developer. I like it. I just wonder how can I enable video recording feature from this add on? I am new user.
Thank you
Hey
Is it possible to get IPTVSimple PVR addon on my ipad has xbmx v12.3 on it but can not find IPTVSimple PVR can be done thanks ..?
Hi,

I'm trying IPTVSimple on android and I have few problems ...

Actually I use a Minix X7, so I'm trying to use remote as input device ... I have few channel as follows:

#EXTM3U
#EXTINF:-1 tvg-id="id1" tvg-name="C1" tvg-logo="C1" group-title="Channels",C1
udp://@230.100.1.36:4436
#EXTINF:-1 tvg-id="id2" tvg-name="C2" tvg-logo="C2" group-title="Channels",C2
udp://@230.100.1.37:4437

Issue 1 ... When i switch from one channel to another, if multicast stream is not available, I can't return to channel list ... It seems it doesn't return for timeout and it is in "neverending waiting" state ...

Issue 2 ... if I press the "UP" key on remote, I can see osd menu, but the stream stops playing ... I have to return to channel list and select it again

Issue 3 ... If I configure XBMC in kiosk mode ( I use AEON NOX ) I can see quick list on the left side ... It seems IPTV Simple doesn't recognize kiosk mode ...

Let me know what you think about ...

Thank you !
(2014-02-03, 07:33)panya32 Wrote: Hi,
This add on working well and easy. Thank you for developer. I like it. I just wonder how can I enable video recording feature from this add on? I am new user.
Thank you
IPTVSimple doesn't support recorgings and timeshift.

(2014-02-04, 19:08)svend1111 Wrote: Hey
Is it possible to get IPTVSimple PVR addon on my ipad has xbmx v12.3 on it but can not find IPTVSimple PVR can be done thanks ..?
See into Disabled Add-on section.

(2014-02-10, 15:30)maxthemad Wrote: Hi,

I'm trying IPTVSimple on android and I have few problems ...

Actually I use a Minix X7, so I'm trying to use remote as input device ... I have few channel as follows:

#EXTM3U
#EXTINF:-1 tvg-id="id1" tvg-name="C1" tvg-logo="C1" group-title="Channels",C1
udp://@230.100.1.36:4436
#EXTINF:-1 tvg-id="id2" tvg-name="C2" tvg-logo="C2" group-title="Channels",C2
udp://@230.100.1.37:4437

Issue 1 ... When i switch from one channel to another, if multicast stream is not available, I can't return to channel list ... It seems it doesn't return for timeout and it is in "neverending waiting" state ...

Issue 2 ... if I press the "UP" key on remote, I can see osd menu, but the stream stops playing ... I have to return to channel list and select it again

Issue 3 ... If I configure XBMC in kiosk mode ( I use AEON NOX ) I can see quick list on the left side ... It seems IPTV Simple doesn't recognize kiosk mode ...

Let me know what you think about ...

Thank you !
1. This is an issue of xbmc with multicast stream.
2. If you use xbmc 12.2 please update it to 12.3, this is the bug of xbmc 12.2
3. It seems AEON NOX doesn't recognize kiosk mode for Live TV section. The add-on doesn't have any GUI.
hi afedchin,
I have some questions about new iptv simple 1.9.3 (s.o. windows 7 and xbmc 13.11):
1) why program icons doesn't appear in the live-tv section on xbmc like old version!?
2) why the new version crash when I try to reset the epg database!?

and another one: i need to have more copy of iptv simple that works at the same time on xbmc so that I can load more playlist each one with own icon and epg-xmltv file associated. I can do it with windows (win 7+xbmc 13.x+iptvsimple until 1.9.2), but it doesn't work using ios or android. Is it normal?! there's a solution for other o.s?! thank you in advance Wink
Hi:

I am exploring the IPTV simple PVR addon for the first time. Does the add-on use either .m3u file or EPG file, or it needs them both?

I have tried the .m3u files from http://iptv-stream.blogspot.ca/ but they do not work though they seem up-to-date. Am I missing something? Do I need to change the format supplied? All I get is a list of channels but they do not work.

Nabil
Sincerely,

Nabil
why do not you open this stream http://217.113.227.239/tvp1/tvp1.m3u8 frodo 12.3 windows xp iptv simple 1.1.6
can anybody knows is there any simpleiptv add-on for android i have gbox midnight v2.2 OS android thanks
(2014-02-16, 02:26)sagheerahmed94 Wrote: can anybody knows is there any simpleiptv add-on for android i have gbox midnight v2.2 OS android thanks

iptv simple works on android too but you must to install xbmc and the version of the addon compatible (es. xbmc frodo ---> iptv simple 1.6. xbmc gotham 13.9 --> iptv simple 1.8.1 xbmc gotham 13.10 ---> iptv simple 1.9.2 etc etc)
(2014-02-16, 13:38)ercia Wrote:
(2014-02-16, 02:26)sagheerahmed94 Wrote: can anybody knows is there any simpleiptv add-on for android i have gbox midnight v2.2 OS android thanks

iptv simple works on android too but you must to install xbmc and the version of the addon compatible (es. xbmc frodo ---> iptv simple 1.6. xbmc gotham 13.9 --> iptv simple 1.8.1 xbmc gotham 13.10 ---> iptv simple 1.9.2 etc etc)

Thanks for reply my friend xbmc v12.3 installed in my gbox midnight but I didn't find the add-on compatible to xbmc 12.3 if u have can u plz post it herenor guide me from where can I get this add-on thanks
how to add those logos its not working this way
  • 37(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
IPTVSimple PVR-addon with XMLTV EGP14