• 40(current)
IPTVSimple PVR-addon with XMLTV EGP
Thx m8 for the logos... somehow i have missed that info.. now my logos work great...
As for the epg my only solution is try to find epg for greek channels but in english?
There's no substitute for experience
@afedchin

I have a problem, when I go on a program in my list which stream is temporaly unavailible or that is encrypted. It just says buffering and xbmc doesn't responde to anything, I can't switch channel or stop LiveTV or anyhting. The mouse is moving although but no respons to clicking, Then I have to close xbmc with Alt-F4 or kill the process in task manager. Yesterday I have set up my xbmc to automaticaly start last played IPTV program, and then when it freezed on such progrem, even when I restared the xbmc, it freezed again. Can you please add some cheking if the channel doesn't load in 10 or 15 secconds, than it should stops buffering and let the user switch to another channel.
@qzem,
Unfortunately, it isn't possible because the addon doesn't opens stream, it just provide an url to the xbmc.
Hi all,
i found this amazing list full of playlists that updates Regularly‏, (https://github.com/Nobody28/IPTV-List-Up...ist/de.txt)
each individual playlist is playable through iptvsimple,
is there a way to merge all playlists into one that will update automatically from this site?

thanks
(2014-03-26, 12:41)afedchin Wrote: @qzem,
Unfortunately, it isn't possible because the addon doesn't opens stream, it just provide an url to the xbmc.

Too bad, do you know where can I report this, so that maybe someone will take a look into this?
(2014-03-26, 10:49)qzem Wrote: I have a problem, when I go on a program in my list which stream is temporaly unavailible or that is encrypted. It just says buffering and xbmc doesn't responde to anything, I can't switch channel or stop LiveTV or anyhting. The mouse is moving although but no respons to clicking, Then I have to close xbmc with Alt-F4 or kill the process in task manager. Yesterday I have set up my xbmc to automaticaly start last played IPTV program, and then when it freezed on such progrem, even when I restared the xbmc, it freezed again. Can you please add some cheking if the channel doesn't load in 10 or 15 secconds, than it should stops buffering and let the user switch to another channel.

Just pres "X" on keybord,don kill proces.
On setttings xbmc-live tv-play unchek "play from last channel"

(2014-03-26, 13:51)hasamba Wrote: Hi all,
i found this amazing list full of playlists that updates Regularly‏, (https://github.com/Nobody28/IPTV-List-Up...ist/de.txt)
is there a way to merge all playlists into one that will update automatically from this site?
You do not have to bother,Author dellete list...(I think list from Teledunet,They change hash every day)

sorry my mistake.
Direct ...no way with PVR
You must create bat-script to take all .m3u files. This m3u files include more .m3u files,convert in pvr visual code.I do this but only with epg,i think this is the same but you must create list every day(for EPG is on 5 days).
Hard work
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
(2014-03-26, 13:51)hasamba Wrote: Hi all,
You do not have to bother,Author dellete list...(I think list from Teledunet,They change hash every day)
[/quote]

this list is updated almost daily and always work (im using it for couple of months with no problem)
thats why i want the list to come from there and not locally
@Angelinas

Thanks, I didn't know for the "X" key function Smile
Wink 
Hey guys

Can anyone tell me, what im doing wrong.

I have been working for 24 hours, with getting IPTV simple to show my channel logos.

I can´t get it to show anything, and i have collected all files in the same folder, but without luck.

What am i doing wrong ?

Ps. It is very important, that the channel logo file name, is not mapped manually in XBMC, but that i can do it with the m3u file as described in the indtruktions.

Lovely friday everyone!

EPG.xml :
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
<tv generator-info-name="www.timefor.tv/xmltv">
<channel id="www.timefor.tv/tv/1">
<display-name lang="dk">DR1 DK DK</display-name>
<icon src="http://static.timefor.tv/imgs/epg/logos/dr1_dk_big.png" />
</channel>
<channel id="www.timefor.tv/tv/2">
<display-name lang="dk">DR2 DK DK</display-name>
<icon src="http://static.timefor.tv/imgs/epg/logos/dr2_dk_big.png" />
</channel>
<channel id="www.timefor.tv/tv/10155">
<display-name lang="dk">DR3 DK DK</display-name>
</channel>

Channels.m3u :
#EXTM3U tvg-shift=3
#EXTINF:-1 tvg-="www.timefor.tv/tv/2" tvg-name="DR2 DK DK" tvg-logo="DR2 DK DK" group-title="Group 1",DR2 DK DK
http://**URL**

Pictures (Same folder as EPG.xml & channels.m3u) :
“Small pictures - Any resolution advice” ?
DR2 DK DK.png
DR2_DK_DK.png
I think this is your error: tvg-logo="DR2 DK DK"

The name of the logo must be exact, with extension. "DR2 DK DK.png" or .jpg ....
HTPC Server - Windows 8.1 + XBMC Helix | Intel QuadCore, 4GB RAM, 4 TB SATA
Intel NUC D54250WYK - Windows 8.1 + XBMC Helix | Logitech Harmony 750
Samsung UE8005 | Bluetooth keyboard & mousepad
Hello guys,

seems like the plugin does not support playback of .isml/manifest and https streams. I have a couple which are working fine with VLC. Is there any solution for this.

Thanks in advance

mimo
deleted...
EPG works great in Gotham beta version with version 1.9.3 (with my changes to show pictures)
You something change in url adress,or your tags list in epg.xml doesn't fix tvg-name="channel_1" from .m3u......
Try to reset PVR from setings live TV

@afedchin

Request for add in PVR SimpleIPTV .
OK i solved for pictures,please I want to coloraize epg time line,xbmc skin support color for GanreType .
In my colone iGanreType from epg7.db is always number 256 (Other/unknown),but on colon iGanre is ganre teken from EPG.

My request is to change PVRIptvData.Cpp to set intGanreType from ganre text to number,like this (or your free choise):
0 = other/unknown
16 = drama
32 = news
48 = action
64 = sports
80 = child
96 = music
112 = comedy
128 = social
144 = science
160 = hobby
176 = special
192 = show
208 = enthertainment
224 = art
240 = documentary
256 = other/unknown
@Angelinas,
This is solution for english speaking people. Solution should be for multi language and for all users. So addon should supports all languages which xbmc supports and should supports a mappings data base in actual stage. Also different EPG providers uses different genre names. This isn't possible only with one developer.
  • 40(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
IPTVSimple PVR-addon with XMLTV EGP14