• 41(current)
IPTVSimple PVR-addon with XMLTV EGP
@afedchin

Forgetit,I overbridge my soltion (change something in skin)
My Epg have color for all my request,and finaly I realized that my PVR shows Logos for my Group.But that next time Smile

@afedchin
New request...I am full of ideas Smile
Can you add more then one EPG.xml (I have two sources-lokal disk and http://epg.someadress.org/epg.xml)
add source no.2 in settings
Code:
<setting id="epgPathType" type="enum" label="30000" lvalues="30001|30002" default="1" />
<setting id="epgPath" type="file" label="30021" default="" visible="eq(-1,0)"/>
<setting id="epgUrl" type="text" label="30022" default="" visible="eq(-2,1)"/>

<setting id="epgPath1" type="file" label="31021" default="" visible="eq(-1,0)"/>
<setting id="epgUrl1" type="text" label="31022" default="" visible="eq(-2,1)"/>

Use this tag from .m3u tvg-id="1" to use for channnel which EPG you will take data
if tvg-id="" is blank then use no.1 epg by default
Code:
#EXTINF:-1 tvg-id="1" tvg-name="Channel_1" tvg-logo="logo1.png" group-title="Group 1",Channel 1
or
#EXTINF:-1 tvg-id="2" tvg-name="Channel_43" tvg-logo="logo43.png" group-title="Group 2",Channel 43

create some rules if tvg-id="2" then epgPath will be us from label 30031 or 30032 in all other situation epgPath will be use by default label 30021 or 30022

My ideas to improve PVR
-add time line -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------(solved with new XBMC Gotham)
-coloraized EPG timeline data---------------------------------------------------------------------------(solved with changig skin)
-showing pictures from EPG ----------------------------------------------------------------------------(solved change your entry.strPlotOutline=strIconPath)
-showing Group Logo -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------(solved with changig skin)
-Showing more info about epg (ganre picture ,artist info, writer info and director info)------------(In Progres)
-changing group from timeline with single click (left or right)----------------------------------------------------(In Progres)
-filter EPG by Ganre-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------(In Progres)
-use more then one source for epg.xml----------------------------------------------------------------------------(In Progres)
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
@afedhin m8 is it possible to have setting for the code page in epg?
I am downloading a daily Greek epg and I see Chinese characters or no characters at all

Thx for this awesome plugin
There's no substitute for experience
Hi,

I am running XMBC version 12.3 on windows vista and it comes with the PVR addons already installed. The IPTVSimple PVR-addon version that is currently installed is 1.6.1. I downloded the 1.9.3 zip and attempted to install from zip, but I got a "Dependencies not met" error message.
The reason I am trying to update is that for some reason the PVR function does NOT work in the current version. Any ideas on how I can get the PVR to work? Thank you in advance!!!
Anyone know how to install this on an Android box running frodo?
Hi. I would like to make my own mixed playlist ( couple countrys in one m3u). Where can I find most actual lists for that?
Is anybody tending to this thread?
(2014-04-05, 04:28)makkie_65 Wrote: I am running XMBC version 12.3 on windows vista and it comes with the PVR addons already installed. The IPTVSimple PVR-addon version that is currently installed is 1.6.1. I downloded the 1.9.3 zip and attempted to install from zip, but I got a "Dependencies not met" error message.
The reason I am trying to update is that for some reason the PVR function does NOT work in the current version. Any ideas on how I can get the PVR to work? Thank you in advance!!!

This qustion is ask more then 10 times...
Version after 1.6.1 are only for Gotham XBMC ,install Gotham , beta 3.Then install addon PVR SimpleIPTV 1.9.3

Edit :
I have Raspi OpenElec with PVR SimpleIPTV 1.6.1 (work all rtmp://)
And I have XBMC Gotham on PC (work all rtmp://)
-Just install new Beta 3 Gotham this will be a solution for all your problem
-PVR (Personal Video Recorder) ;Not working yet with IPTV as backhend,............mister Fedechin is traying to solwed this puzzle,give him a time.
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
(2014-04-07, 13:49)Angelinas Wrote:
(2014-04-05, 04:28)makkie_65 Wrote: I am running XMBC version 12.3 on windows vista and it comes with the PVR addons already installed. The IPTVSimple PVR-addon version that is currently installed is 1.6.1. I downloded the 1.9.3 zip and attempted to install from zip, but I got a "Dependencies not met" error message.

This qustion is ask more then 10 times...
Version after 1.6.1 are only for Gotham XBMC ,install Gotham , beta 3.Then install addon PVR SimpleIPTV 1.9.3

Then the important question to ask is: Why is the PVR function not working with version 1.6.1? Isn't that supposed to be the MAIN function of an addon called PVR SimpleIPTV? the clue is that it's in the name of the addonWink

So, how do I get the PVR function to work with my rtmp streams? Thank you in advance!!
If you are talking about recording live-streams then this addon does not support that. And probably never will. The addond just reads stream-urls from m3u8 files and applies EPG via xml. The stream itself is played via XBMC player.
This is no real backend, it's sort of a "hack-addon" so that we can play streams using the LiveTV part of XBMC.

The addon is called "IPTV Simple", the PVR prefix is added by XBMC in order to install the addod to the corresponding part of XBMC (the PVR\LiveTV section).
HTPC Server - Windows 8.1 + XBMC Helix | Intel QuadCore, 4GB RAM, 4 TB SATA
Intel NUC D54250WYK - Windows 8.1 + XBMC Helix | Logitech Harmony 750
Samsung UE8005 | Bluetooth keyboard & mousepad
@makkie_65: I already told you in another thread (I hope that was you) that you have to post a debug log. Obviously you haven't done that.
(2014-04-04, 14:44)bluechris Wrote: @afedhin m8 is it possible to have setting for the code page in epg?
I am downloading a daily Greek epg and I see Chinese characters or no characters at all

EPG xml should be in UTF-8 encoding only. any other encodings not supported. Please, check what your epg is in utf-8.

(2014-04-06, 10:07)Vinny1967 Wrote: Anyone know how to install this on an Android box running frodo?
Only one possible way to install add-on on android is install it with XBMC.

@Maniac, thanks for explanations.
(2014-04-08, 12:15)afedchin Wrote:
(2014-04-04, 14:44)bluechris Wrote: @afedhin m8 is it possible to have setting for the code page in epg?

EPG xml should be in UTF-8 encoding only. any other encodings not supported. Please, check what your epg is in utf-8.

(2014-04-06, 10:07)Vinny1967 Wrote: Anyone know how to install this on an Android box running frodo?
Only one possible way to install add-on on android is install it with XBMC.

@Maniac, thanks for explanations.

Aha thx m8 I will try to convert my xml epg to utf8 to see how it goes

EDIT: thx m8 it worked fine!!!! million thx...
There's no substitute for experience
(2014-04-08, 13:34)bluechris Wrote: Aha thx m8 I will try to convert my xml epg to utf8 to see how it goes

EDIT: thx m8 it worked fine!!!! million thx...
Wellcome. Thanks for using add-on.
(2014-04-08, 11:09)Maniac Wrote: The addon is called "IPTV Simple", the PVR prefix is added by XBMC in order to install the addod to the corresponding part of XBMC (the PVR\LiveTV section).

Thank you for the explanation. I fell for the PVR bit. Big Grin

So, to summarize, is there ANYWHERE a PVR that will work with rtmp live streams? and if not, is it because it is impossible to develop or is it that nobody is interested in developing it? Thank you

(2014-04-08, 11:42)negge Wrote: @makkie_65: I already told you in another thread (I hope that was you) that you have to post a debug log. Obviously you haven't done that.

OBVIOUSLY, you were talking to someone else.....Tongue
@makkie_65: you're right, it was someone else. But you'll still need to give us a debug log if you want any further help.
  • 41(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
IPTVSimple PVR-addon with XMLTV EGP14