• 42(current)
IPTVSimple PVR-addon with XMLTV EGP
Afedchin, can you please update this in the next version, would be great.

Lines 304 & 305 in PVRIptvData.
Code:
entry.strPlotOutline  = "";
entry.strIconPath     = strIconPath;

To this:
Code:
entry.strPlotOutline  = strIconPath;
entry.strIconPath     = strIconPath;

The srtIconPath does not get stored anywhere in the XBMC epgdb, so we cannot use it our skins. Since you are not using strPlotOutline, could you set the strIconPath to strPlotOutline?
This way we can use $INFO[ListItem.PlotOutline] in our skins to display posters & tvshow-art.
Smile
HTPC Server - Windows 8.1 + XBMC Helix | Intel QuadCore, 4GB RAM, 4 TB SATA
Intel NUC D54250WYK - Windows 8.1 + XBMC Helix | Logitech Harmony 750
Samsung UE8005 | Bluetooth keyboard & mousepad
(2014-04-08, 20:01)negge Wrote: @makkie_65: you're right, it was someone else. But you'll still need to give us a debug log if you want any further help.

I would LOVE to give you my debug log if I ACTUALLY was using the addon. I temporarily installed it in an effort to use the PVR function which I was later told the addon does NOT have in the first place. the PVR is only in the name of the addon, but it actually has NO PVR function. I do thank you for your heart felt concern, however. Wink
To the above s statement I have a question to ask if someone knows, is there any way with any addon to be able to record a rtmp steam in xbmc?
There's no substitute for experience
(2014-04-08, 22:32)bluechris Wrote: To the above s statement I have a question to ask if someone knows, is there any way with any addon to be able to record a rtmp steam in xbmc?

This is what I have been trying to do for MONTHS, but nobody can point me in the right direction. The only thing that I could find that "SAYS" that will handle rtmp streams is VODServer which works with MediaPortal which in turn is one of the PVR addons within XBMC. The problem is that VODServer does NOT work very well, or at least I could not make it work with my rtmp streams.

Here is the link to the MP thread that discusses VOD and has the download and documentation links:

http://forum.team-mediaportal.com/thread...ls.121732/

If you figure out how to work this PLEASE let me know. Thanks.
@afedchin I am new I completely don't know how to setup iptv in windows7 and android if u will guid me then it will be appreciated I am trying since long time to setup but I couldn't do yet I use xbmc frodo 12.3 in both thanks
@makkie_65 i managed to do record as you said with mediaportal and vodserver.. but a huge but.. i dont like it...

Here are the problems

1. The zapping is double the time of the Iptv Simple because now you ask for a channel.. the request goes to mediaportal which asks it from the VodServer and you get it after

2. If you press record and VodServer starts to record then suddenly you cannot watch the channel you are recording because you get a message saying tuners are busy and till the recording ends you cannot watch that channel

3. Another problem is that it cannot get names with spaces inside (at least whatever i tried gave me trouble) and this even if its not seem biggy to me it is because in Iptv Simple i have a script that every morning downloads all the greek epg then it converts it to UTF8 and puts it in a specific path that PVR Iptv Simple is point to.. but now the names in the stream does not much the names in the epg so i dont have EPG.

With all the above i stay with PVR Iptv Simple without recording for now till other solution appear.
(2014-04-14, 14:54)bluechris Wrote: @makkie_65 i managed to do record as you said with mediaportal and vodserver.. but a huge but.. i dont like it...

Here are the problems

1. The zapping is double the time of the Iptv Simple because now you ask for a channel.. the request goes to mediaportal which asks it from the VodServer and you get it after

2. If you press record and VodServer starts to record then suddenly you cannot watch the channel you are recording because you get a message saying tuners are busy and till the recording ends you cannot watch that channel

3. Another problem is that it cannot get names with spaces inside (at least whatever i tried gave me trouble) and this even if its not seem biggy to me it is because in Iptv Simple i have a script that every morning downloads all the greek epg then it converts it to UTF8 and puts it in a specific path that PVR Iptv Simple is point to.. but now the names in the stream does not much the names in the epg so i dont have EPG.

With all the above i stay with PVR Iptv Simple without recording for now till other solution appear.

At least you were able to get Media Portal to recognize your channels. I can't even get that far. I am NOT the guy who wrote VODServer, I just found it in my search for a PVR that will work with IPTV streams.

I do, however have a suggestion for (2. If you press record and VodServer starts to record then suddenly you cannot watch the channel you are recording because you get a message saying tuners are busy and till the recording ends you cannot watch that channel). Just add another DVB-IP tuner. You can add as many as you need or want which will allow you to record multiple streams as you watch another.

Good luck!
I did a better solution, I have simultaneously simple iptv and media portal/vodserver so I watch with iptv simple and I record with media portal.
It's a solution and I get double the channels but I can live with.
(2014-04-15, 09:34)bluechris Wrote: I did a better solution, I have simultaneously simple iptv and media portal/vodserver so I watch with iptv simple and I record with media portal.
It's a solution and I get double the channels but I can live with.

Ok, then please explain how you got VODServer/Media Portal to work with the rtmp streams because I was NOT able to get any of my rtmp links to work. What is the syntax of the rtmp link within the M3U file? Please help me. UndecidedConfused
I suggest you guys move to a separate topic regarding VOSServer\Media portal Wink
HTPC Server - Windows 8.1 + XBMC Helix | Intel QuadCore, 4GB RAM, 4 TB SATA
Intel NUC D54250WYK - Windows 8.1 + XBMC Helix | Logitech Harmony 750
Samsung UE8005 | Bluetooth keyboard & mousepad
@bluechris

Please check your PM. Thank you.
Hello Everybody!

I'm having freeze problems in some channels, i think that i know what causing the problem, but i can't solve.

Looking the realtime information of the channel, i sow that drop frame increase a lot when the FPS up to 60fps.
Only the 60fps channels having the freeze problem, the channels with 30fps works fine.

How can i change the FPS of this channels to 30fps?

i am using 13.0 “Gotham” beta4
(2014-04-22, 16:42)jullyson Wrote: How can i change the FPS of this channels to 30fps?

i am using 13.0 “Gotham” beta4
Changing frame rate isn't possible. Are you sure what hw decoding is enabled?
I am using DXVA2.

I made a snapshot of the real time situation when i watched the channel with problem.
The audio buffer shows 0% (AQ), but it's, in the most of time, 99%.
The DROPS is increasing endless and the FPS oscillates between 28fps and 60fps.

D(AUDIO: MP3, 11025 HZ, MONO, S16P, 18 KB/S)
P(AQ:0%, KB/S:17.49, ATT:1495.3 DB)

D(Video: H264 (BASELINE), YUV420p, 400x240 [SAR 1:1 DAR 5:3], 286 KB/S)
P(FR:54.833, VQ:99%, DC:FF-H264-DXVA2, MB/S:0.08, DROP:122, SKIP:0, PC:NOME)

C(AD: 00.000, A/V: 0,000, EDL:-, DCPU:0% ACPU:0% VCPU:3% CACHE:0 B 50%)
W(FPS:60.04 CPU 2 CORE(S) AVERAGE: 18.8%)
Seems like an issue with the channel stream.
  • 42(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
IPTVSimple PVR-addon with XMLTV EGP14