• 49(current)
IPTVSimple PVR-addon with XMLTV EGP
Hi,

I'm using evolveo smart tv box - http://www.evolveo.eu/en/smarttv-box-q4 I can play HD movies with no problen.. Recently I enabled IPTV simple and I want to watch our local IPTV.. The problem is that SD channels work allrighr but the HD ones keeps stuttering or the picture plays much slower than sound.. What do I have to fix to watch it smoothly? I have video acceleration enabled in xbmc settings..
Thank you,

peter
I don't suppose it's possible to remap channel numbers using IPTV Simple? I'm using it along with an HDHomeRun Prime with a US CableCard, and I'd like to try to emulate the official cable box so that when my folks use XBMC they can just type in the same channel numbers. Not all channels are sequentially populated, so even when offsetting the first channel, it eventually gets incorrectly numbered again.
(2014-07-19, 05:14)Ned Scott Wrote: I don't suppose it's possible to remap channel numbers using IPTV Simple? I'm using it along with an HDHomeRun Prime with a US CableCard, and I'd like to try to emulate the official cable box so that when my folks use XBMC they can just type in the same channel numbers. Not all channels are sequentially populated, so even when offsetting the first channel, it eventually gets incorrectly numbered again.
Yeah the channel manager is useless when using IPTV-simple addon. I did this a few times and next time I restared xbmc everything got reset. This is because it reads the .m3u file when xbmc starts and uses the order that is in the file. So I created my own m3u generator that fetches channels from a db where channels have certain order. Works well.
HTPC Server - Windows 8.1 + XBMC Helix | Intel QuadCore, 4GB RAM, 4 TB SATA
Intel NUC D54250WYK - Windows 8.1 + XBMC Helix | Logitech Harmony 750
Samsung UE8005 | Bluetooth keyboard & mousepad
I'm also having a quite similar channel mapping issue:

When using DVBViewer client addon along with IPTVSimple PVR addon, my live tv channel list mostly gets corrupted in some way after a restart. Meaning, that channels, that are provided by DVBViewer client addon, which should be listed at the begin of the list, are missing and system messages regarding this addon (such as the ones for syncing EPG) don't pop up at start. The channel list contains channels provided by IPTVSimple PVR only, if that happens. Sometimes, both addons provide their channels (and everything else, like system messages) correctly.

When manually enabling IPTVSimple PVR after DVBViewer client addon has started on startup, everything is working and IPTV channels appear at the end of the DVBViewer list.

How can I avoid this behavior?

Besides, I don't have an EPG setup, because I don't have any EPG sources for the IPTV channels, just in case, if that's important.

Zoli
1.) PC: i5 750 2.67GHz, 6GB, Win7 x64, GeForce GT 330, XBMC 13.1, Dual-mon, on 2. monitor (1680x1050@60Hz, native res)
2.) Tablet: Samsung Tab 3 p5200: Kodi 14
3.) Phone: Samsung Galaxy A3: Kodi 17
4.) Media box: H96 Pro Plus (Alfawise), Android 7.1, Kodi 17
all devices streaming from a YaVDR server via VNSI addon
remonte: Yatse
(2014-07-19, 11:47)Maniac Wrote: So I created my own m3u generator that fetches channels from a db where channels have certain order. Works well.
Hi, could you share it? Having this problem too
I use futubox for some time. However, some streams do not run over your plugin. How can I solve it?
(2014-07-19, 05:14)Ned Scott Wrote: I don't suppose it's possible to remap channel numbers using IPTV Simple? I'm using it along with an HDHomeRun Prime with a US CableCard, and I'd like to try to emulate the official cable box so that when my folks use XBMC they can just type in the same channel numbers. Not all channels are sequentially populated, so even when offsetting the first channel, it eventually gets incorrectly numbered again.

How did you get HDHR streams to work? Are you using UPnP?

I'm trying to get the native Live TV interface to work without the complication of a server. The PVR.demo backend (and its derivatives) seem like the best option, but HDHR .strm links don't work.
I made my playlist by queuing the UPnP server from the Prime, then saving that. I had to also edit the resulting list so that the generated names matched up with the XML provider names, because they differed just slightly on some channels, but after that it worked just fine in IPTV Simple.
Hello!
I'm running this pvr addon and sometimes get disconnects from upstream http source(because of vpn disconnects and some other reasons), is it possible to add option to auto-reconnect to disconnected playlist entry? Thanks!
Hey guys, for some reason I am missing all of my PVR clients including IPTVsimple. I have TVheadend installed and having been using it but would like to try IPTVsimple. I have tried 13.0, 13.1, betas and 14.0 and nothing shows up in disabled, enabled, or under get addons.
pvr.iptvsimple 1.9.3.zip for raspbmc, or some tutorial in order to install?
@afedchin
Need some help !!
I change everything in database PVR XBMC
add Actor Writer Director & OrigName ,I also change your PVR 1.9.5
I Have This

Now I stop in problem...How to add more then 1 actor,writer or director from Epg.xml
this is xml epg
Code:
<director>Tim Harper</director>
      <director>Martin Pullen</director>
      <actor>Jane Horrocks</actor>
      <actor>Maria Darling</actor>
      <actor>Marc Silk</actor>
      <actor>Tim Whitnall</actor>
      <writer>Keith Chapman</writer>
      <writer>Diane Redmond</writer>
Please write here what will be command in PVRIptvData.cpp ,to write in one column in database more then one string with same name "<actor>"
to get somthing like this in sActor
Jane Horrocks,Maria Darling,Marc Silk,Tim Whitnall
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
@afedchin

It is possible to have a dynamic m3u list or enable some options to always refresh the list even at channel change ?
The scenario is the following: An IPTV provider generates the channel list once every x minutes.When I enter the plugin all the streams are valid, but after watching a channel for y minutes (y > x) the streams became invalid so when I change the channel nothing happens.

Thank you for the info.

B.
(2014-06-25, 16:32)afedchin Wrote: No, it can't. Addon cannot extract any data from a stream.

But you can add your own custom made .xmltv file to the PVR under the EPG section so it looks like this with full EPG
hi guys . ive just got iptv working using this link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXs_m3pYGLk but it doesnt explain how to get the epg working . looking at its settings i just need an xmltv url . can someone help me out with it please
  • 49(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
IPTVSimple PVR-addon with XMLTV EGP14