Fallback image for season level posters
I posted a thread in the "General Help and Support"

A poster there said this might be do-able within a skin, and seeing as Aeon Nox is the only skin that exists in my eyes, I have come here to hopefully get a resolution.

Some of my TV Shows dont have a season level poster the season yet on thetvdb or on fanart.tv

I am completely useless when it comes to PS/Gimp, so if I could make one and upload, I would.

So what I wanted to find out, is it possible for Nox to display the TV Show top level poster for those shows that dont have season posters?

Tosh.0 is one of the examples, there are 5 seasons out, actually 5 has just started, so 1-4 has got artwork, but 5 is the generic Nox black artwork with the blue/grey folder.
Maybe with:
Code:
<texture fallback="$INFO[ListItem.Art(tvshow.poster)]">
Huh not sure you can do that or if you need a videodb path though
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
Shadowtek, thank you very much for the reply.

But where would i go to enter that?

Which XML?
(2013-02-15, 08:30)ShadowTek Wrote: Maybe with:
Code:

Unfortunately this will not work, since you can only use an image file in the fallback, not an infolabel. You check a discussion about this issue here. You could try a variable, though.
(2013-02-15, 11:32)CutSickAss Wrote:
(2013-02-15, 08:30)ShadowTek Wrote: Maybe with:
Code:

Unfortunately this will not work, since you can only use an image file in the fallback, not an infolabel. You check a discussion about this issue here. You could try a variable, though.

Thats a shame, thanks for the info.
Logo's Made So Far:
For most views its as easy as adding this to variables.xml, variable ListPosterVar:
Code:
<value condition="Container.Content(episodes) | [Container.Content(seasons) + IsEmpty(ListItem.Art(thumb))]">$INFO[ListItem.Art(tvshow.poster)]</value>

For showcase or posters view its quite a bit more code to add, and frankly I dont know if its worth that few exceptions. You can always assign manual thumbs to the seasons and chances are if you refresh the tv show in a week, somebody will already updated the thumb on the external sites.
Cutsick, Shadow and Bog_Noid. Thanks for the replies.

One last thing, if you say that i can manually assign a thumb, if i do a refresh, will it automagically replace the manual thumb, or is it something that i also have to manual do again? I dont have problems doing manual, just wondering what the procedures are.
Thanks Big Noid Smile
@endlesslyonline, after you add your new artwork, run artwork downloader, make sure that the "Use Local Art" is selected in its config, it will add your new art.
Logo's Made So Far:
yes refresh, no for episodes and yes to ignore locally stored information will overwrite all thumbs with the new ones from thetvdb and will preserve watched status and clearart/logo and such
Opps, crossed msgs and I gave him the wrong info lol, my bad, do what Big Noid says Smile
(I misunderstood what you were asking)
Logo's Made So Far:
Thanks guys. and no problem Shadow Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Fallback image for season level posters0