• 21(current)
FFmpeg version bump + XBMC add-on patches.
(2013-04-25, 17:00)flyingrat Wrote: Anyone built osx/linux on today's master? I've just rebased and got this problem:

Code:
In file included from/Users/xbmc/src/xbmc/cores/dvdplayer/DVDCodecs/Audio/DVDAudioCodecFFmpeg.h:25,
                 from/Users/xbmc/src/xbmc/cores/dvdplayer/DVDCodecs/Audio/DVDAudioCodecFFmpeg.cpp:21:
lib/DllAvFormat.h: At global scope:
lib/DllAvFormat.h:48: error: variable or field 'xbmc_read_frame_flush' declared void
lib/DllAvFormat.h:48: error: 'AVFormatContext' was not declared in this scope
lib/DllAvFormat.h:48: error: 's' was not declared in this scope
In file included from/Users/xbmc/src/xbmc/cores/dvdplayer/DVDCodecs/Audio/DVDAudioCodecFFmpeg.h:25,
                 from/Users/xbmc/src/xbmc/cores/dvdplayer/DVDCodecs/Audio/DVDAudioCodecFFmpeg.cpp:21:
lib/DllAvFormat.h: In member function 'virtual void DllAvFormat::av_read_frame_flush(AVFormatContext*)':
lib/DllAvFormat.h:119: error: '::xbmc_read_frame_flush' has not been declared

I had to fix xbmc_read_frame_flush in lib/DllAvFormat.h with:
Code:
48: #else //defined USE_EXTERNAL_FFMPEG - my comment
49:   #include "libavformat/internal.h"                 // added - ffmpeg internal definitios  
50:   #include "libavformat/avformat.h"
51:   #define xbmc_read_frame_flush ff_read_frame_flush // added - point to actual internal func
52: #endif //defined USE_EXTERNAL_FFMPEG - my comment
53: }

Did i miss some config changes i'm not ware of?

Just finished compiling the latest XBMC HEAD and ffmpeg HEAD without any issues... Have you seen commit a7703fb746 in XBMC as this commit adds xbmc_read_frame_flush?
(2013-04-25, 17:21)vicbitter Wrote:
(2013-04-25, 17:00)flyingrat Wrote: Anyone built osx/linux on today's master? I've just rebased and got this problem:

Code:
lib/DllAvFormat.h:48: error: variable or field 'xbmc_read_frame_flush' declared void
lib/DllAvFormat.h: In member function 'virtual void DllAvFormat::av_read_frame_flush(AVFormatContext*)':

Code:
49:   #include "libavformat/internal.h"                 // added - ffmpeg internal definitios  
51:   #define xbmc_read_frame_flush ff_read_frame_flush // added - point to actual internal func

Just finished compiling the latest XBMC HEAD and ffmpeg HEAD without any issues... Have you seen commit a7703fb746 in XBMC as this commit adds xbmc_read_frame_flush?

Was that with internal or external ffmpeg? This error shows up with osx on master rebased to a7703fb (Merge pull request #2633 from aballier/mess)...
1. XBMC: http://github.com/FlyingRat/xbmc (ffmpeg-head-inc-xbmc-patches)
2. FFmpeg: http://github.com/FlyingRat/FFmpeg (ffmpeg-head-with-xbmc-custom-patches)
3. XBMC-updated-FFmpeg-binaries (just dev snapshots, no regular distros)
Osx utilizes the built in (internal) ffmpeg...
OSX runs through the external ffmpeg path by using the internal ffmpeg. This is due to the fact that we link statically to ffmpeg on osx/ios/atv2. That was switched because we can't dyload ffmpeg anymore on atv2 - so we decided to do it for the whole darwin platform (osx/ios/atv2).
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
(2013-04-25, 17:53)flyingrat Wrote:
(2013-04-25, 17:21)vicbitter Wrote:

Code:

Code:

Was that with internal or external ffmpeg? This error shows up with osx on master rebased to a7703fb (Merge pull request #2633 from aballier/mess)...

Yeah, sorry, it was on Linux with external ffmpeg...
(2013-04-25, 18:28)Memphiz Wrote: OSX runs through the external ffmpeg path by using the internal ffmpeg. This is due to the fact that we link statically to ffmpeg on osx/ios/atv2. That was switched because we can't dyload ffmpeg anymore on atv2 - so we decided to do it for the whole darwin platform (osx/ios/atv2).

Ok, it's an "intermediate" then Smile
2. FFmpeg: http://github.com/FlyingRat/FFmpeg (ffmpeg-head-with-xbmc-custom-patches)
Is there a build for Windows or iOS that includes these fixes\patches to ffmpeg? Or do I have to compile my own?
HTPC Server - Windows 8.1 + XBMC Helix | Intel QuadCore, 4GB RAM, 4 TB SATA
Intel NUC D54250WYK - Windows 8.1 + XBMC Helix | Logitech Harmony 750
Samsung UE8005 | Bluetooth keyboard & mousepad
(2013-04-28, 18:51)Maniac Wrote: Is there a build for Windows or iOS that includes these fixes\patches to ffmpeg? Or do I have to compile my own?
Sorry but it's somewhat hard to know what you are referring to with "these fixes/patches" ...

New fix for PGS subtitles:
- My branch "fix-PGS-subtitles"
- Pull request: "[dvdplayer] fixes PGS subtitles"
(2013-04-25, 13:16)flyingrat Wrote: I can enable libspeex and libopus in a separate branch with xbmc and ffmpeg master head that i'm working on right now. I'm just curious but what should they be use for (skype integration)? Btw, i thought libspeex was outdated and replaced by libopus?

Libspeex is still used in some places, I think xsplit and ustream were both mentioned in another thread.

I haven't really paid attention to the Skype threads; my primary interest in Opus is for audiobooks, which it seems very suitable for.

(2013-04-25, 13:16)flyingrat Wrote: I only have time to produced binaries for another platform besides osx at the moment, which platform would you prefer?

I appreciate the offer, but I'm in no hurry; I can wait for the official builds to eventually support it. I only wanted to make you aware that the feature requests for those two formats existed, and up until this version bump wasn't possible to add.
(2013-04-29, 00:38)sialivi Wrote: I appreciate the offer, but I'm in no hurry; I can wait for the official builds to eventually support it. I only wanted to make you aware that the feature requests for those two formats existed, and up until this version bump wasn't possible to add.

No problem at all, quite the opposite because i'm lacking opus audiobooks I can't test it my self. I've got a binary ready for osx with speex-1.2rc1 and opus-1.0.2 and plan to test build another platform. Which one would you prefer: win32, ios, atv2 or ubuntu? Sorry but no RPi atm since it's too time consuming with cross compiling and testing...
Speex and opus enabled macosx binary uploaded to ffmpeg_head_with_speex_and_opus/org.xbmc.speex.opus_13.0-0~a2_macosx-2013-04-29.dmg. Please test and report any oddities! /Thanks Lars
(2013-04-29, 18:44)flyingrat Wrote: No problem at all, quite the opposite because i'm lacking opus audiobooks I can't test it my self. I've got a binary ready for osx with speex-1.2rc1 and opus-1.0.2 and plan to test build another platform. Which one would you prefer: win32, ios, atv2 or ubuntu? Sorry but no RPi atm since it's too time consuming with cross compiling and testing...

Win32, thanks.
(2013-04-29, 21:15)flyingrat Wrote: Speex and opus enabled macosx binary uploaded to ffmpeg_head_with_speex_and_opus/org.xbmc.speex.opus_13.0-0~a2_macosx-2013-04-29.dmg. Please test and report any oddities! /Thanks Lars
Cool!
Does playback with papplayer and or dvdplayer work?
@flyingrat, new tests with subtitles, I compiled gotham master with your latest commit for fix subtitle, well in BD Iso, internal subtitle is work again, but don´t show name language in audio settings (menu m). And external subtitle don´t is load yet . I need other tests for send more info to you.

Thanks,
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2013-04-29, 22:18)sialivi Wrote:
(2013-04-29, 18:44)flyingrat Wrote: No problem at all, quite the opposite because i'm lacking opus audiobooks I can't test it my self. I've got a binary ready for osx with speex-1.2rc1 and opus-1.0.2 and plan to test build another platform. Which one would you prefer: win32, ios, atv2 or ubuntu? Sorry but no RPi atm since it's too time consuming with cross compiling and testing...

Win32, thanks.

Uploaded XBMCSetup-20130429-0caabba-ffmepg_head_with_libspeex_and_libopus.exe to subdir ffmpeg_head_with_speex_and_opus. Only tested with some few samples i found at www.speex.org/samples respective www.opus-codec.org/examples .

(2013-04-29, 23:04)Robotica Wrote:
(2013-04-29, 21:15)flyingrat Wrote: Speex and opus enabled macosx binary uploaded to ffmpeg_head_with_speex_and_opus/org.xbmc.speex.opus_13.0-0~a2_macosx-2013-04-29.dmg. Please test and report any oddities! /Thanks Lars
Cool!
Does playback with papplayer and or dvdplayer work?

Paplayer, but it has only been tested with some few samples i found online. You are more than welcome to try it out and provide some feedback!
  • 21(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
FFmpeg version bump + XBMC add-on patches.0