Red Color Issue with Frodo playback
Hi,
while playing movies I noticed that the lips appear to be light brown instead of red, I didn't pay any attention because at first I though that it was the movie. When by accident I played the same movie with VLC, the lips appeared light red. I tested this in all movies and I have the same problem. I tried with Eden and got the same result.

My computer is an HP Elite 7200 MT with ATI 5450 connected through HDMI in a DENON 1910 and from there to a SAMSUNG 46 7000.
When I played the same movie with Frodo on a laptop with nVidia NVS320m the colors appear normal. (lips are red)

Any ideas as to how to fix the issue with ATI ?
It is the same issue I have and haven't fixed yet... XBMC doesn't like ATI and running DXVA. Call me a liar... But DXVA works great with VLC, MPC-HC, etc.... But with it enabled in XBMC the reds wash into other colors. Like every blonde looks like they have a pink hue to their hair! Very annoying and needs to be fixed asap.
In system - > Video -> Playback - > Allow Hardware acceleration DXVA2 I switched it of, and the color red is back. But I think there is a slight degration of over all video quality.

Any other ideas ?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Red Color Issue with Frodo playback0