Viewtypes pathway(s)
Hi there

First off great skin....

Having swapped to Nox and trawled through ALL the threads, a number of them have given me some ideas that I'd like to try out in the background.

One of them concerned the extrathumbs view for movies and I've now got that successfully cycling through multiimages in all four thumbs with NO duplication across the thumbs. This was in big part to a post from Big_Noid on where to begin.

The XMl file involved was 'Includes_Viewtypes.xml' and I wanted to check...is this the file that all areas look to when searching for the correct images? Eg when viewing clearart in the landscape view does it link to this XML for the pathway to my clearart (as is happening for the extrathumbs) or are the pathways in all manner of XML files?

I've got a grand idea on how to change the way the skin uses the stored pics and a means to take full use of the Fanart.TV site but my knowledge of XML files and skinning is 0.05%

Cheers Andy.

PS If there is a place in XMBC where I could read up on the specific paths for clearart, logos, discart etc then a link or nudge to them would be most appreciated.
no there isn´t a central place for texture paths. Includes_Viewtypes.xml contains stuff used by several viewtypes. exclusive includes are in Viewtype_XXX.xml and even more are in variables.xml.
better get into skinning by editing other skins, nox code is very different from most others and very hard to start with.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
cheers phil appreciate the reply.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Viewtypes pathway(s)0