Feature request: Fullscreen optional
Hey! I love the app and use it every day. One issue I have with it, though, is that the "Remote control" view is fullscreen. This is the only view I use, and I don't like the fact that it hides the Android status/notification bar, and I have to exit the app in order to check notifications. What is the reason for this? None of the other views in the app does this.

My humble request is an option to toggle this fullscreen behaviour.
it's already there in yatse settings- no fullscreen
Thanks, I'll check it out. The Yatse app is damn ugly to look at, but having the status bar back would be nice.
Could you elaborate a little on Yatse is ugly ? Smile
(2013-02-18, 01:09)Tolriq Wrote: Could you elaborate a little on Yatse is ugly ? Smile

Do we really need to start that shit? Taste of design, of all things, is very personal. Discussing that is a waste of time.
Well I don't think I ask this question to you ? So why to you even bother to answer ?

Of course you can think this is waste of time or you can be a little smarter and take 2 sec to answer so that if there's relevant things the app gets better in future release.

But I guess being smart is not your main quality Smile
Wow, mind your blood pressure Wink

I'm very sorry for replying in a public forum with the sole aim of keeping things nice!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Feature request: Fullscreen optional0