Aspect Ratio displays wrong
Hi,
my problem is not a wrong aspect ratio when viewing a movie!
My problem is that XBMC shows the wrong aspect ratio on the information screen. To be precise it always displays 21:9. I've narrowed it down to a Media Companion compatibility problem for me. MC writes the 16:9 aspect ratio as "16:9" in the nfo while XBMC seems to expect "1.778". So when the nfo says "<aspect>16:9</aspect>" XBMC shows 21:9 in the information screens, when the nfo says "<aspect>1.778</aspect>" it correctly shows 16:9. Is there anything I can do about this? It is the same for movies and TV-Shows.

XBMC 12.0
MC V3.5.4.3
Perhaps a bug wouldn't know, you need to test without .nfo the aspect ratio is a flag - There are two bugs which causing display of wrong flags and where they shouldnt be, specially for collections and TVshows>tittle.

In case your interested in bug reort and want to confirm and double check and add your information to report see http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/14176

uNi
And that ticket has nothing to do with what he is seeing............
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
The report is about wrong flags (asperct ration is flags too) on both movies and tv shows and showing up where they shouldnt (which is what OP said in last sentence). This is why I asked the OP to test without nfo and see. It not related directly but I think what is acusing that bug on trac is actually affecting this, who knows.

Perhaps I misunderstand but I think its related somehow,

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aspect Ratio displays wrong0