Req Display Spoken Language
I would like to be able to see what Spoken language is in the movies and TV shows. Most files that you DL have the spoken language written in the filename, eg. SVENSKA or SVENSKT TAL, so if this could be read by XBMC and added to the DB that would be good.

If this can not be automated I still would like to have a field in the DB for the Spoken Language and I would like to have the option to enter this manually. Naturally then this should be something you can see, filter and search on.

Basically what I would like to do is find and display all movies and film that have a specific spoken language.
The first language for both audio and subs are already saved in the database, assuming it can be extracted from the media file. (otherwise you can use your own nfo-files. with correct info)

It's up to the skin to show this either with flags or text, so perhaps look another skin or make the changes your skin if you don't wanna change skin, they are saved in ListItem.AudioLanguage and ListItem.SubtitleLanguage, swe for swedish/svenska.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Display Spoken Language0