Can't search for NFS drive
Hi,

I hope any of you guys can help me out here. I have all my movies etc on a NAS, and it has worked without issues with XBMC on my ATV2 before. But since I updated my XBMC to Frodo I can't seem to get it working.

The issue is that when I go to "Add Videos", and then choose "Network Filesystem (NFS)" it just it just starts loading and says "Working..", but then nothing happens, it goes back to the list. Nothing is wrong with the NAS, since I can access it through my computer etc. Also if I choose SMB in XBMC instead of NFS I can find it as well.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
debug log (wiki)
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
(2013-02-17, 15:55)Memphiz Wrote: debug log (wiki)

Yes of course, sorry about that! Long time viewer of these forums, but a new poster.

Debug Log: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=36320

I restarted XBMC, and I've provided the log from the part I think is most important. Where I enter Video, Files, Add Videos, NFS. I'm happy to provide more info if needed. It's easy to see in the log where the issue emerges, but I can't figure out why.

Thanks in advance!
Always post the full log.
(2013-02-17, 19:40)Ned Scott Wrote: Always post the full log.

Ah, my bad again. Just thought all you guys wouldn't want to scroll through it all. Smile

Here is the full log. I really don't know anything about this stuff, but the first "issues" I can find are in row 341 of the log.

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=36383

Thanks guys. I really hope there is a easy solution for this, because I miss my movies!

/S
Are you sure your nfs server is setup up as of our wiki (see my signature) - a missing insecure flag would behave the same maybe ...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
Well, I'm certainly not an expert when it comes to setting up the nfs server, but I think everything should be correct. This has never been an issue before, and only became so after I upgraded to Frodo.

When ssh:ing into the NAS and using the command "cat /etc/exports" i got the below:
/nfs *(rw,all_squash,sync,no_subtree_check,insecure,anonuid=500,anongid=1000)

Not sure if this says much, but from what I can see the insecure flag should be ok? I'm using an Mybook Live.
Ensure that /nfs has the right permissions for uid500 recursively applied.
(2013-02-18, 12:19)Memphiz Wrote: Ensure that /nfs has the right permissions for uid500 recursively applied.

How would I check that? Sorry really a newbie here. I've read your wiki, but can't really get a good grip.

I really appreciate the help!

/S
I have the same issue as the OP. If you just type in the path it works fine though.

I haven't had to search for the shares in a while but I know for sure that it worked on Eden.
It Works in Frodo too if setup right...

Just add the Path manually if the server doesn't Show up...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can't search for NFS drive0