TV Show Fanart Poster Lag
Hi All

I have an issue that is annoying the hell out of me I asked this in the main help forum and people thought it might be a skin issue, I run eden with Aeon skin cause its awesome.

Anyway I have both my Movies and TV Shows, in slide show I believe which shows the poster on a Showcase view...

Looks like this:

My problem is that in Movies, this view is fine and works great, however in TV Shows the posters art lags like hell, even if you move slowly from left to right the poster art lags and loads very slowly, in general its just a choppy experience. I have hundreds of movies and it works almost seemlessly even at full speed scrolling, but TV shows where I only have like 10-15 shows the art lags.

Is there a way to fix this? I'm sure there is cause I hardly think I have more TV shows than the majority of users here and I'm sure someone has probably asked this before. Searching didn't help though.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Any idea on this? How to fix etc? Surely I am not the only person here with multiple tv shows?
Sorry to bump this old thread, but I still have this issue. Is there anyone that knows how to fix it? I have read around about TV shows fanart not getting saved into cache or something?
Check your cache.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
So its a cache issue?

Would you be able to tell me what in your link I would be checking?
(2013-06-27, 03:56)Stildawn Wrote: So its a cache issue?

Would you be able to tell me what in your link I would be checking?

No idea, you suggested it might be - I'm simply giving you a tool to confirm that.

Run the script with the "nc tvshows" option to see if there are any tvshow artwork items missing from your local texture cache. If items are missing and require caching, then cache them with "c tvshows". If the problem you are discussing here continues once your local texture cache is fully populated, then it's not a caching issue.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Ah thanks heaps, will give that a go tonight. Cheers

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Show Fanart Poster Lag0