Audio/Video menu // Audio device settings // LiveTV interface
Hello,
Let me first of all say i love this skin as it is very flexible and has a great configuration option.

This i would like to see are:

1. Main Menu - Add the option to switch audio devices.
I am currently using 2 profiles ( HDMI and SPDIF ) which i added as Customs to the main menu, but they are not user friendly.
You still need to OK the profile ( which also includes pressing the down button multiple times, before you can OK it.
This are too many button presses to just change the output device, better make a direct connection to the changing of the device.
Or even better force load the profile without interaction on the profile page (this way you can also set 2.0-7.1 output and the DD5.1/DTS settings).

2. Ability to remove the group settings in the Video ( and it's sub-classes ) and Audio menu ( Year - Genre - Actor - etc. ).
I really dislike those options as they do not update the content, which the FILES one does, and somehow i allways end up in that menu.
I would like to see a menu layout when i goto movies it shows : Movies - Movies addon.
I know you can switch the Year-Genre-Actor option off in the skin editor, but that is only for the Main-menu and not within the selection screen.
So a menu with only the Folder(s) i selected at configuration where my video files are .

3. LiveTV, when browsing multiple groups the sidebar which is needed to browse groups overlap the channel text making them unreadable, and in the top bar it shows the current channel and not the group.
The overlapping bar on top of the channel list is really annoying, i have to guess the channel names.
not showing the group names is with a group list of 20+ a pain.
Also you can only FORWARD in the group list ( at least when using a keyboard to control ) and you can't go backwards. ( the Left Arrow button closes the sidebar )

I hope it is clear what i mean in the above text.

Cheers.
MQ4 development ceased some time ago.

Put your suggestions here for MQ5.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Audio/Video menu // Audio device settings // LiveTV interface0