Android XBMC ffmpeg crash on Android using DVDPlayer.
The attached stream makes XBMC with software decoding on android to crash. I am studying the cause of crash. My observations are:
1. Current stream as is makes XBMC crash and the crash log says that it crashed in libavcodec-arm53.so.
2. If I remove audio codec from the stream by using ffmpeg on my pc "ffmpeg -i stream.ts -an -vcodec copy output.ts", XBMC still crashes which shows that the crash is not due to audio.
3. If I convert the stream to video only by using ffmpeg on my pc "ffmpeg -i stream.ts output.m2v", XBMC doesn't crash which shows that the crash is probably due to being combined in a container format i.e TS.
4. There is some discontinuity in the video and I think that this has something to do with the crash.
5. XBMC doesn't crash while playing the same video on any other platform i.e Mac, Windows and Linux. It only crashes while playing on Android. I think ffmpeg for neon has some problems handling this kind of stream.

I will be thankful for any help in this regard and I would love to help fixing this problem.

Stream: http://ge.tt/7n9P3oY/v/0.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC ffmpeg crash on Android using DVDPlayer.0