Add-on default views
Does anyone know a way for XBMC to remember my view choices while in free cable/amazon prime/Hulu and other fine addons?

Some addons have view settings in the configuration (i.e. free cable) however they seem to be designed for the confluence skin. Anyway I can edit the default views or get a hold of the screen #s associated with Aeon Nox's many different view options?

Many thanks!
I'm having a similar issue where all my addons are defaulting to Showcase even after I set them to something else. I'm hoping it's something I'm overlooking.

Using Nox 4.0.9, Frodo release, Win7.

Thanks!
I actually just came to post the same question, figure a bump is even better so that way everyone gets an answer. I wasn't sure if this is something that is handled by the Add-On itself, or by the skin? I've noticed that with the Reddit Videos add-on (for example), if I change the View to Tri-Panel, it lasts until I load the next screen of videos and then it's back to the default.. I've poked around for a little while trying to find some sort of option somewhere but to no avail. Hoping someone here can help clear it out for us Smile
XBMCbuntu {Frodo} - Ubuntu 12.04 (Main):
Intel Q6600 [2.4GHz Quad Core], 4GB DDR3, nVidia GT-210, Antec Fusion Case (iMon LCD), PS3 BD Remote

XBMC Live {Frodo} - Ubuntu 10.04 (Bedroom): Intel Atom D510 [1.66GHz Dual Core], ION Graphics, 2GB DDR2, PS3 BD Remote
I just stumbled across this yesterday. Some add-ons have default views in their respective settings (context menu). While it appears others will hold your choice. Under those add-on settings there are options to chose the view for 3 to 4 different tiers. Not at home so I cant quote exact verbiage but I think FC is default to "Showcase 2" or "Episode" selecting up or down arrow will change default.
Main HTPC/Server, Ubuntu 18.04, Leia 18.0
ASUS Chromebox, Ubuntu 18.04, Leia 18.0, Aeon Nox 5: SiLVO Mod

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Add-on default views0