Solved XBMC subtitles download not working on [iPad]
Hi,

Today I have installed XBMC from official repo on my iPad2. Every thing works fine but if try to get subtitles via XBMC subtitle plugin ( v 3.9.4), it will show list to download and after selecting a xx.srt file its not saving subtitle files. Once again of I try to download subs the plugin shows as local file available(pic 4) , Even though there is no xx.srt file in that directory. I have even set read,write,execute permission for everyone for that directory

Log file xbmc.log

ps: same plugin works like charm on pc
Debug Log
(2013-02-19, 06:47)amet Wrote: debug log

sorry, updated
Log file xbmc.log
(2013-02-19, 06:50)q123 Wrote:
(2013-02-19, 06:47)amet Wrote: debug log

sorry, updated
Log file xbmc.log

lets try this again, Debug Log needs to show you running the addon and reproduce the issue... in the log above, you are not running the Subtitle addon
(2013-02-19, 09:34)amet Wrote: lets try this again, debug log needs to show you running the addon and reproduce the issue... in the log above, you are not running the Subtitle addon

Blush oops please go through this log file
we try to copy "/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/userdata/addon_data/script.xbmc.subtitles/sub_tmp/1953361164.srt" to "/var/mobile/XBMC Media/Tv/The Simpsons/The.Simpsons.S24E13.HDTV-LOL.en.srt"

do these exist?
(2013-02-19, 10:19)amet Wrote: we try to copy "/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/userdata/addon_data/script.xbmc.subtitles/sub_tmp/1953361164.srt" to "/var/mobile/XBMC Media/Tv/The Simpsons/The.Simpsons.S24E13.HDTV-LOL.en.srt"

do these exist?

only "/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/userdata/addon_data/script.xbmc.subtitles/sub_tmp/" exists and there is no "/var/mobile/XBMC Media/Tv/The Simpsons/The.Simpsons.S24E13.HDTV-LOL.en.srt" file

as of now in "/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/userdata/addon_data/script.xbmc.subtitles/sub_tmp/" the only file present is 1953349128.srt

I think srt files are not being automatically copied to respective video directory Huh
/var/mobile/XBMC Media/Tv/The Simpsons/ is not writable then... thats all
(2013-02-19, 15:20)amet Wrote: /var/mobile/XBMC Media/Tv/The Simpsons/ is not writable then... thats all

Yeah every thing is fixed now. Before that gave write permission to group for "Tv" folder but not it's subdirectories Wink

Thanks a lot for troubleshooting Smile
I seem to have quite the same problem running xbmc gotham latest nightly build on me ipad 2, dont see any subtitles
how can we do this on windows pc and adroid?

where is XBMC MEDIA folder on windows 7 and where on Android?
I use shared library with Mysql

XBMC MEDIA is the Library or something else?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC subtitles download not working on [iPad]0