Carmichael (Frodo)
Available via Addon section in XBMC or [email protected]:mcborzu/carmichael.git
Youtube Trailer

The Carmichael is designed to presesent your media through a unified interface. Easy of use and a common design thoughtout all views is the goal.

-Disclaimer-
Not PVR, Touchscreen, or Mouse compatible

Skin has all the fun stuff:
1. extrafanart
2. Custom Submenus
3. Logos, clearart, cdART
4. TvTunes
5. One click trailers

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
Hi mate, nice to see this skin in the official repo!

Cheers
Nice work but it needs some more tweaks

Hide HD Movies, Videos,

All images seem to have a black line coming out of the bottom of them

Great start though

EDIT: meant to post here not in the screenshot thread.
Hmm k so on my pc it doesn't have black lines going down but on my GK802 android device it does.
CPU Usage text is overlapping image when multiple cores are found on android.

Great work will continue to monitor this skin Smile
Im tryin to get the xbmc subtitles addon but when I press it nothing append. Any help?
Thanks in advance.
HELP!!!! I installed the Carmichael skin on my ATV 2, I can't find the preferences menu in order to change the skin. In the beginning I was able to setup the skin but I can no longer see the menu that allows me to go back to my old skin. Can someone help me please. I don't see the option to change skins in the settings menu.
always nice ! :-D
There is a bug on the homescreen, some of the text elements (like Movies, Music etc) are rotated sideways.
(2013-02-21, 07:00)jcaro78 Wrote: HELP!!!! I installed the Carmichael skin on my ATV 2, I can't find the preferences menu in order to change the skin. In the beginning I was able to setup the skin but I can no longer see the menu that allows me to go back to my old skin. Can someone help me please. I don't see the option to change skins in the settings menu.

I had the same problem. I used the options to download another skin and then used that to go back to my original skin.
So pleased to see this updated. quick question, does this support genre fanart? if so, what is the folder structure?
(2013-02-27, 04:12)statious Wrote: So pleased to see this updated. quick question, does this support genre fanart? if so, what is the folder structure?

Didn't personally check but the code is still there from before, it looks for a folder of images in:
PHP Code:
skin.carmichael/media/extras/moviegenrefanart/$INFO[ListItem.Label].jpg 

Don't know if thats how the kids are doing it nowadays but back then thats how it was done...

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
Thumbs Up 
This has been one of my favorite skins to use with XBMC. Thanks for giving us a Frodo compatible version. Smile
I'm sorry, but for the life of me, I can not find the "Configuration Skin Settings" Sad

Nevermind...found it
Great work so far. I really love the look. Hope to see more progress on this soon I'm excited for it!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Carmichael (Frodo)0