• 1(current)
Cinema Experience Slides & Trivia

The Cinema Experience Slides & Trivia Project is now CinemaVision! Brand new content is on the horizon, and all of the old content has finally been rehosted. All future updates will be done on the new website, and this CinemaVision for Cinema Experience thread. Thank you all for your support!
Create a Movie Theater Experience at Home
Trivia Slides, Video Bumpers, Ratings Bumpers, Audio Format Bumpers and more...

CinemaVision | CinemaVision Launcher | CinemaVision Service | CinemaVision Content
All the Things
All future content updates will be done through one central website, so I don't have to update posts on several forums with all the information. The site contains all of the download links for each pack, setup instructions, development information including real time charts to track development, and other resources for CE. Refer to the first post in this thread for a link to that website.

CinemaVision | CinemaVision Launcher | CinemaVision Service | CinemaVision Content
This probably should be moved to the forum -> http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=69270

Good work though...
Thanks giftie, and thanks a ton for your work on the script. I absolutely love it. If any mods want me to move this inside that thread, go ahead. My plan is to use this thread for my Cinema Experience content, so I dont hijack someone elses thread.

One can never have enough trivia slides! Thanks bro!
Update: The Guess Who set is now available for download. It'll either be Actor Scramble or Frame By Frame up next.

That brings the current count of Aeon Nox 4 Themed slides to: 217

These are awesome, keep up the greatness!
(2013-02-21, 17:17)DigitalAnvil Wrote: These are awesome, keep up the greatness!

Thanks! Let me know if you have any suggestions.

Update: I found a few errors (including forgetting the .xml file required to use it) in the Guess Who pack, so that's been fixed and uploaded again. If you downloaded the Guess Who pack, please download it again.

Don't really have a particular suggestion yet.... other than MORE OF EVERYTHING!!!! :-)
(Especially more "Guess Who" and "Actor Scramble" as well)
(2013-02-21, 18:57)DigitalAnvil Wrote: Don't really have a particular suggestion yet.... other than MORE OF EVERYTHING!!!! :-)
(Especially more "Guess Who" and "Actor Scramble" as well)

I can promise you that there will be more. Much, much more. Here's what I know so far:

There will be 624 slides (2 per actor) in the initial release of the Actor Scramble set.
There will be 370 slides (2 per movie) in the initial release of the Frame By Frame set.
There will be 1,700 slides (2 per question) in the full release of the Movie Trivia set.

I've also got 22 Oscar trivia slides mapped out so far, but that should grow exponentially once I find a good source for the data. Once I finish up the initial sets, I'm thinking about putting together some content packs with other slides for each set.

These are awesome, thanks for sharing! What are chances of seeing a .PSD so we can create our own (which I would obviously share on here if I did, and would lighten your load possibly).
That is absolutely going to happen. What I'd like to see is a community driven project to create a ton of content. The reason I haven't yet, is they're kinda messy. I'll release them the second I get some time to make them user friendly enough that you people don't think I've got mental issues. Also, with the PSD files will come the Excel spreadsheet to use as the dataset, PS action files, and all of the high resolution graphics for actors, movie posters, etc. that I used in creating the shlides. I'll probably also put together some kind of tutorial to include with each sets development files. I also have to figure out how to batch create the trivia slides... I'm not sure how to tackle that one yet with the variable changing the color based on a right answer.

All that to say - My priority has been to start getting some slides out to generate interest in the project. Once I get the Actor Scramble set out, I'll try to put together some instructions and package everything together for the different sets.

(2013-02-22, 00:48)RagnaroktA Wrote: That is absolutely going to happen. What I'd like to see is a community driven project to create a ton of content.

Let's aim for ONE BILLION slides.....

Update: I'm nearly finished with the Actor Scramble set. I have 82 corrections left to make, and then I'll release the set. By 82 corrections, I mean I hand screen each slide to make sure everything fits properly, and correct it if needed. A bit tedious, but I'm a perfectionist. I like things to look the way that they're meant to look. I'm going to try to get it out tonight - or tomorrow at the latest.

As promised, once I release the Actor Scramble set, I'll work to release the templates for the sets I've created so far, including the spreadsheets, images and PSD files for each. I won't be including instructions just yet, but I will in the future (once I get all of the sets done).

Thank you, this is fantastic. Making me do the Cinema Experience again!
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cinema Experience Slides & Trivia3