• 12(current)
Cinema Experience Slides & Trivia
Nice!
But again i should get rid of the first sentence:

Xmc in association with conema experience...

Not everyone wants to show that...

My theatre is called: stijnopolis

I would rather use a neutral line like "welcome to, my home theatre.." Instead of xbmc or personal name.. So everybody can use it

But its really very nice mate!
So if you would delete the first phrase and change "welcomes you" into "Welcome"
And leave the rest with a good sound in it Smile
It would rock ! Smile
Yeah, I probably will. I had that extra bit to put my theater logo in, and needed to fill the space with something. It likely won't be in the final product, and the Development Kit will allow people to add their logo or custom phrase to that part of the video.
Create a Movie Theater Experience at Home
Trivia Slides, Video Bumpers, Ratings Bumpers, Audio Format Bumpers and more...

CinemaVision | CinemaVision Launcher | CinemaVision Service | CinemaVision Content
Cool !
Looking forward too Smile

How does your logo look like?

Any idea when you will release this video?
Plans for making more too?
I'm still designing it, but I'll post it when I'm done. Once I get the films cut in, and the sound done it will be released. No idea how long that will take. I'm a bit of a perfectionist. From this video I'm also going to make a few different intro videos like what I have out currently. One set will be the metallic look you see in the teaser, and the other will be the cloud look. There will be a Pre-show Entertainment video, a Coming Soon to Theaters video, a Feature Presentation video and a 10 minute Intermission.

Its a big project. Smile

CinemaVision | CinemaVision Launcher | CinemaVision Service | CinemaVision Content
Thumbs up!
Love this place !
Love the look of your new teaser video!!!
HTPC: Dell Optiplex 7050 SFF i7-7700 quad-core, 3.6GHz, 16GB
NAS: Synology DS1813+ and DX513, Hybrid RAID (SHR) 48TB usable space
My Media Center | www.CaptainKen.us | www.YouTube.com/KenInGilbert
I've just completed one of the videos from the two new sets. This is from the set called Clouds, for reasons that will be obvious when you see it. It's rendered in Full HD 1080p, with sound effects. This one is a courtesy video, so be prepared to be annoyed by ringing phones.

Superb! Very cool! I want that one for sure Smile

And one with noy yelling/shouting etc etc

Very cool!
(2013-09-17, 09:25)Skank Wrote: Superb! Very cool! I want that one for sure Smile

And one with noy yelling/shouting etc etc

Very cool!

Thanks! It's up for download on the site. I do like the idea of more courtesy videos. Maybe I'll throw more together.

Cool! Looking forward to all of your work Smile all of them!
Just uploaded the second phone courtesy video. This one is from a set called Metal. Again, you'll know why when you see it.

Cool if anyone have these in full hd

[youtube]http://youtu.be/XkxNYECWyWE[/youtube]

[youtube]http://youtu.be/onM9tJp1Q58[/youtube]

Metal noise courtesy on your site is linked wrong...
The noise courtesy videos on the site are placeholders. I haven't finished that yet. I'm actually thinking about adding some more sound to the phone courtesy video too.

Oh ok Smile
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cinema Experience Slides & Trivia3