Req RecordedTV play from EPG / Don't Stop when playing and still recording
Hi all,

I have used XBMC since Frodo alpha and must say loving it (much better than the other windows platforms for my setup).

I was wondering if I could make 2 small (more than likely painful coding) suggestions todo with the recording on the PVR side?

The first is the ability to select a current recording from the EPG guide and start it playing. i.e. I am recording Derek on Channel 4 and have been watching something else but then looking through the EPG I notice that we are 10 minutes in. Rather than going to recordings and pressing play could there be a feature where I could press play / click ok and then choose to start the recording from the beginning.

The second is todo with live point / current recording programs. When I am playing a recorded program that is still recording it would be great if when I fast forward it does not stop the playback when it gets to the live point, but rather stops fast forwarding and plays from the live point.

Please let me know your thoughts / suggestions on any improvements on the attached and if it would be at all possible?

FYI I am using Argus backend currently (hopefully that should not make any difference as I suspect that the PVR module is just that a module - please correct me if I am wrong).

Anyways. keep up the good work Smile

Phil

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
RecordedTV play from EPG / Don't Stop when playing and still recording0