Please help I have issue with Teledunet
Hi Guys

First of all my great appreciation for those who work on these different addons.
I have Raspberry pi and installed xbmc/Teledunet on it. But when i try to watch a channel it start up fine and stop after 5 sec and go back to channel menu.
I installed version 1.0.2 and the very same version works fine with my pc. Any body have an idea why is that ? or how can it be fixed.
thanks in advance
Welcome to the XBMC forums.

Have you checked the thread devoted to this add-on to see if there are similar problem reports recently? http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=151105
You may want to ask over there since you are more likely to find folks there who are knowledgeable about this add-on.
TDN (teledunet) was down the last couple of days, as they're working on upgrading their servers. It says on their website that it may take a week or two..., but some channels appear to be up today...I just tried a couple of channels and they're working fine, but only xbmc windows, on atv2, I get audio only!!!!
new to the web ... like what I am reading .. thank you all.
I have an issue with TDN ... I am using android and things work really good for 5-10 minutes max and the channel disconnect ... my nieghbout have the same device same router and entente provider ... actually I did the XBMC and Teledunet setup for him and his work like a charm ... any help, idea thoughts on what to do ... many thanks in advance.
Try to install the Unofficial Teledunet Add-On, this solved the problem I was having with Baraem :-)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Please help I have issue with Teledunet0