Req Instant recording duration
Wonder if it would be possible to have different time limits when doing a instant recording.

For example, i am watching a show that has 30 ,minutes to go, when i have to leave.
If i press on instant recording systems records default time of 120 minutes.

Should be nice to have a choise, for example 30 , 60, or default.
depends on the backend I think - IIRC for me it's just recording the current show.
I have a VU+ solo with openpli 3

Yesterday i started a instant recording and it did record for 2 hours (default is 120 min).
Movie ended after 70 minutes
My Set top box ends instant recording when current program ends on EPG. I like this behaviour very much and think it´s very logical and useful. It´s also possible to add recording time in the end when rec-button is pressed again during instant recording. Would it be possible to implement this on XBMC too? Adding recording time "on the fly" isn´t that important if instant recording would use same extra time in the end as normal timed recordings.
Odroid C2 running CoreElec
+1 on ending instant recording on end of program in EPG regardless of the backend type. Also the value indicated for the end margin should still be obeyed as well. I think the default end margin is 10 minutes but this is defined in the same location as the instant recording duration.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Instant recording duration0