Win Documentaries problem
Hello, I'm new to this program. I have Documentaries files that are not being scrapped.
The format that I have is format - type - program etc Tv Show - flying-B52 bomber.avi.
I have tried to add them as movies, but I have no luck with that also.
The only way that I can view them is by file. Is there a way to add these to Tv Shows or Movies?
Hello, what I always do if some videos are not being picked up by the movie scrapper or tv scrapper is go the the website where it scrapes from (normally for tv it is thetvdb.com and for movies themoviedb.org) and search for the video. If the video is there, but it is not getting picked up, it has to do with the naming of the file. For instance for the episode of the serie Family guy of season 11 episode 9: Space Cadet the name of the file should be "Family guy S11E09 ......your text here......avi". If you have a video file that just does not exist in the online libraries, you can create your own "nfo" file where you put in all the information so it also gets added to the library:
* NFO files information
* correct naming of videos

ps, if it is a movie and the filename is completely the same name as it is named online, sometimes it helps to put between brackets the year (must be the same as the online source)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Documentaries problem0