3D Movie
I don't know if it belongs to the skin section rather to the normal xbmc help threads.

I am using Aron Nox.

My sd and hd movies are in the same folder "movies".
My 3D Movies are in the folder "3d Movies"

The folder settings for MOVIES is CONTAINS MOVIE with tmdb.

To get the right infos for the 3D movies i have to set the settings also to contains movie.
But every movie (sd,hd,3d) is now under the section MOVIES (=Filme)

I want an extra database for the 3D movies like this...not only as a widget like i did here

Is it somehow possible to get these seperate?
HTPC
Kodi: 15.1 Isengard
Mainboard with CPU: MSI E350IA-E45,
RAM: Kingston ValueRAM 4GB DDR3 Kit (KVR1066D3S8N7K2/4G)
HDD: 64GB SSD Samsung MZ-7PC064D
Case: C+ CS-160 Mini-ITX
It's an XBMC behaviour. All the videos found in source attach to a movie scraper is seen as a movie.

If you want to separate 3D movies from 2D movies, you have to create 2 smart playlists based on path for example :

* Smart playlist "2D" with rule "Path contains movies and path does not contains 3d"
* Smart playlist "3D" with rule "Path contains movies and path contains 3d"

Don't forget to change match option to "One or more of the rules" :

Then you create 2 custom menus for displaying your smart playlists.
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
This should be possible. The skin Neon has a section for HD Movies and being as ALL my movies are in one main movie folder its really just the same thing. I'm not sure how they did it but it should be no different with 3D movies. I'd really love to see this feature as well.
-Mike
You want to remove all 3D movies from the main menu 'Movies' so that only sd and hd movies are visible there? If so just create a smart playlist for non 3D movies and modify the main 'Movies' menu in item customizer.
I use XBMC in portable mode(XBMC -p) to get poster and fanart.Then export them to seperate folder,edit all poster by add "bluray 3d" stripe in Photoshop.
After that.I can add 3d-movies folder to favorite and browse it with local poster and fanart (I wish to have "3D overlay" for 3d in file tag soon)
Blu-Ray 3D overlay is already available in aeon nox. You just have to name the file like Up.3D.Blu-Ray.mkv and enable BD/DVD cases in Viewtype settings.
(2013-06-12, 06:09)baijuxavior Wrote: Blu-Ray 3D overlay is already available in aeon nox. You just have to name the file like Up.3D.Blu-Ray.mkv and enable BD/DVD cases in Viewtype settings.

Thank you! That is something I've been looking for Big Grin
Hello,

I dont want to use the Smartplaylist to differentiate my 3d Films from normal Films
After a long search i found this Topic. Thanks

It´s the First step an Help me.
but i want a littlebit more..
The 3d Icon should be displayed at the Mediaflags Icons..

i think i had to edit the includes.mediaflag.xml
Is that right ?

I searched the xml file for the 3d Icon (marker at screen)
But i cant find.

I dont know where the icon is saved.
Can someone tell me in which folder the aeon nox use for this Icon..

and what I have to do to see a 3d Icon at the Mediaflags Info (Aspect Ratio, Resolution....)

^^ All you have to do is rename the movie file name to include .3D.Blu-Ray as in Avatar.3D.Blu-Ray.mkv. It will show 3D media icon.
Thanks for your answer

I rename the Files and you can see at the Screen it works...

But i want to see an Icon near the Information of the Mediaflags..
Sorry i dont marker it
I mean the Right down corner....

Where at the screen the dvd Icon displayed
chaos84 is would help if you could cleanup the library , restart xbmc & refresh the 3D Movie , that should update your changes for def.
The icon is displayed in my system. Did you rescan after changing the file names? Which version of the skin is installed?

i too would like a way to add 3d movies from a source but i dont see to have the playlist options? or i`m blind....

any help?
1) Add the folder as a new source using Videos >> Files and set content to movies.
2) Again under videos select playlists and select create new playlist.
3) as per mikebz44h screenshot previously fill in the details of the playlist, for my 3d section I selected rule 'Path' and 'starts with' and then browsed to the relvant source & folder.
4) System >> Edit menu settings, select a custom entry with an X over it, set type to playlist and select your newly created playlist, make sure you enable the custom (the x should disappear) and give it a title.
5) exit out and you should now have a new main menu option, probably 3D, and when selected it should open your 3D folder and display your movies.

Not sure on the exact settings, these are base on the Shednox Mod, bu whichever flavour of Nox you are using I'm sure the settings will probably be similiar in placement, naming etc.

Hope it helps,

Mike.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
3D Movie0