xbmc 12 Connect with Bluetooth Keyboard
When connected to a bluetooth keyboard apple tv, it is fully cooperating with xbmc12? Is the data entry is done using the physical keyboard?
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=155388&page=3 <- seems there are issues with bluetooth keyboard and xbmc (as its a new feature and i have no bluetooth keyboard to test yet).
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
I have a Fosmon works great, eg when in YouTube, the keywork work as should and supercedes what is on the screen. However this is not the case when using the virtual keyboard in xbmc Frodo 12.1. I would like to use the 'Esc' or 'Home' key to close the keyboard; use the 'Spacebar' for space not play/pause and use the 'Enter/Return' key for "Done".
I Tried editing keyboard.xml as All locations, as well as DiaglogKeyborad.xml (using Confluence skin).

And it does not matter if virtual keyboard is setup as qwerty or not - if virtual keys have proper id, then bluetooth keyboard work not matter what order.

Seem to work properly on laptop with mouse activated input - but not under avt2

Any ideas

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
xbmc 12 Connect with Bluetooth Keyboard0