Tooploo T3 Air Mouse remote for Android
Sad 
Hi all! I hope I'm posting this in the right place! I just purchased an air mouse from here. I'm experiencing some issues on my G-Box Midnight running XBMC Frodo RC 2 (Static's bare-bone build).

1. The mouse pointer seems to work fine on the XBMC home screen, but the menu doesn't scroll from left to right when I move the mouse cursor (example, I can't get from "Videos" to "System" just by waving the remote to the right.) I have to press on the arrow keys on the remote to navigate my way through the home screen.

2. Another problem (for me at least) is that there's no power on/off button on the remote to turn off the G-Box when not in use.

3. Last problem I'm having is using search in XBMC. I can type just fine using the qwerty keyboard, but if I make a mistake, the "backspace" (or "delete") button doesn't work. Also, pressing "shift" on the remote for alternate caracters, just selects the next caracter or symbol on the OSD keyboard.

Is there any way to fix these issues with keymapping? I'm still fairly new to all this, so any help would be greatly appreciated!
Last thing I want is to use this remote as a paperweight!
1. try using a different skin that works well with the mouse because xbmc generally isnt designed for use with a mouse. google for skins that work well with a mouse. maybe the touch screen ones would work like "re-rouched".

2 you might need to try and find a forum for your box for that issue, or see if you can find the xbmc setting to set a shutdown timer that shuts down after a certain amount of time of inactivity?

3 i have the same issue on android but havent found a fix yet.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Tooploo T3 Air Mouse remote for Android0