• 4(current)
Arabic Bokra VOD xbmc plugin
(2013-03-17, 20:02)bisha Wrote: Hi

Both of Bokra and Panet addons are now part of arabic xbmc repository.

Regards
Bisha

Excellent!!!
Great addons! Thanks!
Thank you so much for this great addon
Great add-on. only thing is it broke after upgrading to xbmc 12.2, it does not show the arabic character, so the titles are blank.
(2013-06-13, 23:14)lazy1 Wrote: Great add-on. only thing is it broke after upgrading to xbmc 12.2, it does not show the arabic character, so the titles are blank.

Its not broken, please navigate to System- Appearance - skin and change font to Arial based ,then you should see Arabic characters
suddenly, bokra is not working on any one my Pivos xios under linux..i have the folder but nothing inside any help please ....
pleaze Bisha look here:
zeedrama.com
i wel a addon for this site die have a good video qualiteit sorry for mine bad english.
chokran akhi
hello...
bokra add on is not working on my laptop.. any one experience the some prob...any help plzzzzz
Hi ,

first i would like to thank you for your hard work on this add-on

second, i tried to install the add-on on my computer and it works great, however when i add it to my android tv box, i could see the Bokra add-on and can see all the list , but when i choice any of films of series it doesn't work ( script failed )

can you please tell me why it didn't work in Android TV ? and it worked in the computer?! what is the solution ?

thanks
(2013-07-04, 00:30)ETV676 Wrote: Hi ,

second, i tried to install the add-on on my computer and it works great, however when i add it to my android tv box, i could see the Bokra add-on and can see all the list , but when i choice any of films of series it doesn't work ( script failed )

can you please tell me why it didn't work in Android TV ? and it worked in the computer?! what is the solution ?

thanks

Please add your log , otherwise i cannot help you.
(2013-07-04, 09:39)bisha Wrote:
(2013-07-04, 00:30)ETV676 Wrote: Hi ,

thanks

Please add your log , otherwise i cannot help you.

it's working now good, i had to uninstall the add-on , then install it again from fusion folder , and it's working fine now, thanks for your great addon.

can you make add-on for nilesat live tv but with HD resolution ? i find add on for live tv but it's not clear and many channels not working..
I hope that you have noticed that both of Bokra and Sonara plugins have been updated since a couple of days , there is now a special section for Ramadan 2013 that contains the most of the series , please enjoy Smile
thanks bisha , we notice that and it's really great !
Sonata is stoped working. Only empty repo
Anyone else having problems with the addon were titles to series show but no videos for the series.
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arabic Bokra VOD xbmc plugin7