• 5(current)
Arabic Bokra VOD xbmc plugin
(2013-11-17, 07:00)daking67 Wrote: Anyone else having problems with the addon were titles to series show but no videos for the series.

i can confirm that the titles are loading but the videos not btw im on windows
Please describer where and how you do to see the problem, i need more describtion
so when u open the addon and click on baramej talfesion for example and then on star academy or dancing with the stars we do not have any videos...it is empty...
Hi

Ok , there is and update to get for this addon now, however I have noticed that Bokra has changed some HTML settings in some of there sites ( not all ) . it looks like there are in the middle of an update process .

I have also noticed that sometimes when i want to see the episodes of a serie for example , I do get an empty page .. This issue is not due to the plugin because if you try a fiew seconds later you will get the episodes .

My kids do use this addon in daily basis even if the quailty is not the best , but the content is amazing . What do you thing about this addon , Please share your experience..
(2013-11-18, 19:55)bisha Wrote: Hi

Ok , there is and update to get for this addon now, however I have noticed that Bokra has changed some HTML settings in some of there sites ( not all ) . it looks like there are in the middle of an update process .

I have also noticed that sometimes when i want to see the episodes of a serie for example , I do get an empty page .. This issue is not due to the plugin because if you try a fiew seconds later you will get the episodes .

My kids do use this addon in daily basis even if the quailty is not the best , but the content is amazing . What do you thing about this addon , Please share your experience..
Thank you for the update I have tried it on my android tv but it didn't work even after waiting a few seconds. I then tried it on my windows PC and found that it worked there. I am not sure what the problem is at this point however for now I will wait for the site to finish its upgrades. My opinion about this addon is that features a large variety of content and the quality is one of the best, and I find it more stable than the other addons which include Panet and Sonara. The reason why is so far I have found all the shows available on their website in this addon. But there are some series available on Panet and Sonara's website which I am unable to find in their addons.
Hi Bisha,

First of all, great work on developing the Bokra plugin. I'm one of those who uses this plugging on a daily basis (when it's working).

As of today 12/12/13, I can access the Bokra site, directory, sub directory and to the episode level. then when I click on any episode, I get:

Error: script failed : plugin.video.bokra

Any suggestions?

Thank you
post a log file
If I helped you please add to my reputation a positive note

School has started, This Means Lots Of Homework[/color]

No Sharing XML's Anymore Per Forum Rules
Hi

Thank you , I have also noticed that Bokra addon has been broken due to some changes in the site it self,
I will post a new update as soons as I get free time to investigate the issue

Bisha

(2013-12-12, 23:56)safisam Wrote: Hi Bisha

First of all, great work on developing the Bokra plugin. I'm one of those who uses this plugging on a daily basis (when it's working).

As of today 12/12/13, I can access the Bokra site, directory, sub directory and to the episode level. then when I click on any episode, I get:

Error: script failed : plugin.video.bokra

Any suggestions?

Thank you
Thanks man for your great work check this site: el7l.co
(2013-12-13, 12:57)goerge Wrote: Thanks man for your great work check this site: el7l.co

where in the world do you come up with these sites ,its useless same programing already available in current plugins .
XBMC Fever..
Thank you Bisha
Hi,

Still experiencing the error script failed on bokra and panet on frodo 12.3 on atv2

Is it a site or addon issue?

Thanks,
Hi Bisha, is Bokra down again? we been having problems for the past few days.I have the latest version 3.1.0
(2014-02-11, 19:32)safisam Wrote: Hi Bisha, is Bokra down again? we been having problems for the past few days.I have the latest version 3.1.0

The version 3.3.0 does not wok even!
(2014-02-25, 18:47)alhelo Wrote:
(2014-02-11, 19:32)safisam Wrote: Hi Bisha, is Bokra down again? we been having problems for the past few days.I have the latest version 3.1.0

The version 3.3.0 does not wok even!

- Deinstall youtube , Bokra and alarab
- restart xbmc
-install Bokra, alarab and YouTube.
Everx thing will work fine
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arabic Bokra VOD xbmc plugin7