• 6(current)
Arabic Bokra VOD xbmc plugin
Doesn't work after one day
(2014-02-25, 19:07)alhelo Wrote:
(2014-02-25, 18:47)alhelo Wrote:
(2014-02-11, 19:32)safisam Wrote: Hi Bisha, is Bokra down again? we been having problems for the past few days.I have the latest version 3.1.0

The version 3.3.0 does not wok even!

- Deinstall youtube , Bokra and alarab
- restart xbmc
-install Bokra, alarab and YouTube.
Everx thing will work fine

Now, with update 3.0.6 it works fine.

(2014-03-01, 13:15)alhelo Wrote: Doesn't work after one day
I switched to Alarab channel, it's working fine
Hi Bisha,
I have recently upgraded to Mavrix OSX on my Mac and now the arabic plugins don't work on xbmc anymore.
I can't watch anything. It was working fine before on the Alarab Channel. Bokra hasn't been working for me for a while even on the older OSX.
I have uninstalled the plugins, quit xbmc and then reinstalled the plugins but when I try to select a movie to watch nothing happens or it says that it failed and I need to check the log.
To be honest I have no idea how to access the logs in xbmc.

I have also noticed that when I tried to reinstall from Fusion, the zip file "repository.arabic.xbmc-addons-1.0.0.zip" shows as 0 B.... I am not sure if this is corrupted.

Could you please let me know how I can fix this problem?

thanks
Bokra hasn't been working for a while now, I have tried Alarab and Sonara. Alarab, is good similar to Bokra where Sonara is not. But I heard today that Alarab wasn't working today either. I haven't checked it yet. And not sure why these channels are stopping from working
Why do Arabs always have issues even when it comes to TV?

Every other plugin from every other nation seem to work BUT arabic plugins.

They have to F... with it all the time.

So sad
[quote='louiehabibi' pid='1652629' dateline='1394823744']
Why do Arabs always have issues even when it comes to TV?

Every other plugin from every other nation seem to work BUT arabic plugins.

They have to F... with it all the time.

So sad

Why you care about arabic plugins?? What is exactly your problems? Maybe you should make your own plugins and let us see your skills, You must know that this plugin has been made and is being maintained for free , the when I do have some spair time beside other of my daily doings then I try my best to fix the issues with the plugins. I recommend you to delete all of Arabic plugins if you expect things will work all time and without issues
Bisha,

I do care about Arabic plugins cause I am an Arab living in the USA and it is very important for my kids and other kids to learn the language especially when they don't live in TheMiddle East.

Now that being said, if you need help maintaining this, I am sure many will jump in and help you if you ask, also, maybe a Paypal donation can be collected to keep this plugin working.

Thanks for your hard work on this, I was not trying to criticize your work but it is frustrating to see other plugins from other countries work all the time but not Arabic plugins.
Hi Bisha,

With all due respect, the Arabic VOD been down for awhile now which include Alarab, Panet, Bokra and then you have some channels that work but they are not much worth watching like Sonara and DreamCafe. I and every one that follow these VOD will really appreciate your time and effort but we really need you to get those VOD fixed so we can go back and continue watching our shows. I know you have other work during daytime and your spare time has been enough, but we need those channels working again.

Thank you again, and looking forward for an announcement that these VOD are back online.
Sam,
proud to have people like you who work very hard for the community. I know it is not easy and especially the lack of time. Congratulations and thank you very much. keep the good work .
Bisha,

Another suggestion for you......

You are publishing 6 or 7 plugins that are pretty much the same BUT with a different name.

My suggestion....

Concentrate on 2 and that will take a lot less from your time and they could be operational most of the time.

JUST A SUGGESTION

Again,

If you need help, just ask.

Thanks

Habibi
Bisha fixed the issue. everything should now be normal again Smile
works here .....thanks Bisha
Worked for few hours.
Down again with script error
hi i just want to say something :Arabic addons are also great addons ! Bisha is a great arabic addon dev he made a lot of good addons and he took with patience the community requests and made them real (a lot of mine :p) he is doing it for fun and he didn't accept donate !! so keep calm guys and apperciate the efforts or try to learn yourself how to code !
thnks Bisha and all people who adding to the community .Smile
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arabic Bokra VOD xbmc plugin7