[RELEASE] TopDocumentaryFilms.com - Watch free documentaries
I have the same problem like vincentzh. Many videos just show me that they are not available, so I would be glad if anyone here could help us out.
Some videos were deleted or maybe get geoblocked in your country. But maybe something changed on the site - i will have a look at it.
Please test if the video is working on TopDocumentaryFilms.com in your browser. If it works, post the link so i can try to fix your problem.
@AddonScriptorDE -- it seems to happen with youtube playlists. For instance http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/jonestown-paradise-lost/ plays fine in my browser but in xbmc it just say 'video not available'
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
(2013-12-06, 06:30)jurialmunkey Wrote: @AddonScriptorDE -- it seems to happen with youtube playlists. For instance http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/jonestown-paradise-lost/ plays fine in my browser but in xbmc it just say 'video not available'
Thanks. I will have a look at it...
Playing videos on the website works fine, but in the add-on, the video is not available.
I like the website very much, it would be great if this problem with the add-on gets fixed.
Is there an update on the situation yet?
I get this problem also. Video is not available for many of the docos...
Thanks for this
Proper Usage of a debug log
If I managed to help you in any way, please add to my reputation
I have this problem as well......... any updates?
I know this add-on hasn't been updated for a while, which is a shame so I'm going to ask if it's possible it'll get updated to work on Kodi?
I'd love to see an update as well.
Any plan to update it ?
+1

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] TopDocumentaryFilms.com - Watch free documentaries4