[RELEASE] Break.com
you are great. thank u Smile
I've noticed recently that many of the links are resulting in "playback failed". Also, most videos are choppy and stutter. I thought it might be my video settings, but the same videos on Ebaums run stutter free, appears to be only Break.com related. Let me know if any additional info needed, thanks
(2013-09-10, 20:59)tauremini Wrote: I've noticed recently that many of the links are resulting in "playback failed".
Thanks for the info. I'll have a look at it. Noticed that it works on the second attempt...

(2013-09-10, 20:59)tauremini Wrote: Also, most videos are choppy and stutter.
Mmm, did not noticed that. Tested on another system?
hello again , can you check plugin its not working again maybe break.com changed something on their web ... now when i click to "newest" - could not connect (script error)
and maybe if you can add again the categories Smile
I used it yesterday on frodo and it worked fine for me.
Peppe
can you confirm today ? is it working not giving you error when you click 1st menu "newest" 2nd option is working its Most viewed. im now checking and it give me error "cannot connect to server", but most viewed is working Smile
(2014-04-04, 12:14)lordzerg Wrote: can you confirm today ? is it working not giving you error when you click 1st menu "newest" 2nd option is working its Most viewed. im now checking and it give me error "cannot connect to server", but most viewed is working Smile

you are right, it doesn't work.
Peppe
Broken here too....Any chance for a fix?
(2014-04-12, 03:03)vansmak Wrote: Broken here too....Any chance for a fix?
An update is available via my testing repo...
Thank you! Works great! Much appreciated!
Anyone else having problems with this plugin? On certain videos it seems the frame rate is drastically reduced to the point of 1 or 2 frames per sec?
(2014-07-22, 02:18)vansmak Wrote: Anyone else having problems with this plugin? On certain videos it seems the frame rate is drastically reduced to the point of 1 or 2 frames per sec?

im experiencing the same issue on the newest videos category only.
ASDE will update the addon. At least he told me so.

For the meantime, you can test this here until the addon is fixed by ADSE.
v2.0.5:
- Fixed playback bug

Available via my testing-repo...
Thank you! My favorite Plug-in is fixed!!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Break.com0