Issues using original reFocus 0.9.6 with Frodo
I'm an old time reFocus user, I love this skin, it's light, elegant and simple. Well, after reading that reFocus (git version) was working with Frodo, I finally decided to update XBMC and give it a try, even when I was really happy with my Eden setup.

reFocus is fast on Frodo, I think that's even a bit snappier than on Eden, but I have to tell you that there are some bugs or things that don't work properly and I will have to go back to ordinary and boring Confluence. I don't want the hassle of downgrading XBMC just to keep using my old Eden setup. So, these are the things I found out so far:

* List view with movie/tvshows in any stream addon(1Channel, IceFilms, etc) doesn't show the movie/tvshows cover on the right. It works fine in Confluence
* Different views in addons lists are not kept as you left it. This is, when you go to search for an addon, and go to ceratin repo, you'll have the slide or gallery view of each addon, you can change it to the list view, but when you quit and enter XBMC, and you go again to addon lists, you'll get the slide/gallery view instead of the view you change last time.

These are just a quick bugs I encountered. I could live with the second bug, but not having movies/tvshows covers in list view is definitely a no go for me. I have not checked if this bug applies also to my library files though. But my main XBMC use is with stream addons.

Anyone else experiencing this issues and found out a fix to them? I'd really appreciate some experienced users feedback here.

Cheers!

Apple TV 2 on Frodo 12.0-1
Its probably ATV problem, in Debian Linux List view works fine
Here are some examples of what I'm talking about.

Anyone capable of getting rid of that obnoxious overlay? I have to say, that this overlay only appears in video addons list view, in video addons slide and thumnail views I get no posters (as you can see in 2nd screenshot) nor thumbnails. And something to be noted, is that in tv shows library all fanart works perfectly fine.

watch gallery

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Issues using original reFocus 0.9.6 with Frodo0