Win Add-on Video Plugins not working
Hello all. I've been struggling to get my plugins back up and working for weeks now, so I've come to the forums to beg for help. I've uninstalled and reinstalled Frodo, uninstalled and deleted all instances of xbmc from my registry then reinstalled, used the hub wizard from xbmchub to set everything back to default, but nothing has gotten my hulu and amazon plugins back to their working states. Here's my log file: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=69606. I'm using the hulu and amazon plugins from bluecop.

Thanks in advance.
Welcome to the XBMC forums.
  • We do not support the hub maintenance tool and don't know what it may do to your installation.
  • You need to enable debug logging so your log will capture more diagnostic information for problem determination. Also disable the 1channel add-on before retesting and submitting a new debug log (wiki) so this piracy add-on doesn't cloud the results.
  • The Bluecop Amazon add-on no longer works due to changes by Amazon. There is a replacement add-on that uses a web browser implementation.
  • Have you checked this thread for the latest issues and status of the Hulu add-on? http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=121023
Thanks. The hub wizard tool was something of a last resort - nothing else I found in the forums seemed to help, so I gave it a shot. I guess I should have gone back to a fresh install and posted the log files from that...

I did check that thread from BlueCop, and have seen smatterings of the BlueCop Amazon add-on not working, and I've tried the browser workaround as described, but the workaround doesn't play very well with a remote - you almost have to have a keyboard handy to use it. Not a huge deal - I've moved most of my hulu watching back out to Windows Media Center and a hulu desktop plugin that works pretty well (blasphemy in the XBMC world I know, but I have to get it working however possible).

The amazon thing is killing me though! My latest thought was to dial my way back to Eden, then try things from there. I think that was the last time everything worked for me (before I upgraded to Frodo)...

One more thing I did end up trying - I replaced my librtmp file by following the directions in the wiki...

I guess after trying my hand at the old version and seeing if that works I'll end up scouring the web for a cheap roku box or something... Thanks for your help!
My understanding is that the Amazon add-on broke because Amazon.com implemented DRM on their content, so going back to Eden or any previous version of XBMC, add-on or librtmp will not solve anything.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Add-on Video Plugins not working0