Win Any Suggestions
Wink 
I finally after ages of waiting got a HTPC and now I'm looking at renaming and re doing the folder structure for 1000's of files.

I've been looking around the forum and I think I've decided on Filebot to sort my TV episodes, because from my understanding it can sort both file structure and folder structure.

I'm now looking for suggestions on what app that would be good for organising movies in the same fashion Filebot does TV episodes.

Also a couple of questions concerning media managers vs the XBMC scraper,

I had a little play with Ember Media Manager and it was rather good, but doesn't the XBMC grab the same info. Is it just the customisation options that set it apart from the standard scraper?

Is it just a matter of using these media managers and transfering the pictures,data etc that you have scraped to your local folders? Also if XBMC hasn't scraped the folders you scan with a media manager, when you update your library within XBMC will it see the files that you have tranfered from the media manager and skip those folders, or will it overwrite them as the XBMC scraper does it's work?

Great program BTW, XBMC is simply Awesome Big Grin
You should use FileBot to rename your movies as well. Good naming will make it easier for other tools to grab artwork and stuff. FileBot has basic support for artwork/nfo as well actually:
http://filebot.sourceforge.net/forums/vi...4&t=5#p205
Thank you rednoah42 for the heads up!!!

Can anyone still comment on the media managers and how they behave with XBMC

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Any Suggestions0