[Android] Cliffhanger: TV episode tracking app
Props to the dev. This is not my app, but I bet you guys would like it...
Cliffhanger via Google Play

Description
Cliffhanger is an app designed especially for TV fans, with specific attention to simplicity and a user-friendly design.
We are sure that using Cliffhanger will improve the way you manage your TV schedule. Enjoy!
This app will help you keep track of your content, let you know when & where it is available, and even add calendar events.
Enjoy exploring upcoming & previous episodes using our intuitive design, backed by Trakt.tv and IMDb databases.
Cliffhanger will study your preferred shows, suggest similar programs you may like, and provide you with useful information.
You can easily contribute by sharing it with your friends so we can reach a larger community to allow a more accurate experience, and open social possibilities. We sincerely appreciate your interest in Cliffhanger for Android, and we are sure that you and your friends will find it extremely useful.
Awesome App, I hope they add the ability to import my shows from Trakt, that would be a killer feature for me. Thanks for sharing this!
Setup:
HTPC: Acer Revo 3610 (openELEC 3.0.2) with Aeon Nox (4)
NAS: unRAID 5rc12a on an Intel 3GHz Core2Duo with 4GB of RAM and 5 2TB WD EARS Green Drives
Running: SickBeard, CouchPotato v2, Headphones, Maraschino, Plex and SimplePlugins
Just installed - thanks for the heads up looks great
(2013-02-25, 23:13)Reginald Wrote: Awesome App, I hope they add the ability to import my shows from Trakt, that would be a killer feature for me. Thanks for sharing this!

I agree, This is a great looking app but not worth my time adding each show one by one...Grabbing users shows list from trakt would be great!
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
Well then, vote here! :-) http://cliffhangerapp.uservoice.com/foru...m-trakt-tv
Setup:
NAS: unRAID 5rc12a on an Intel 3GHz Core2Duo with 4GB of RAM and 5 2TB WD EARS Green Drives
Running: SickBeard, CouchPotato v2, Headphones, Maraschino, Plex and SimplePlugins
This + some simple sickbeard integration (like searching for upcoming episodes) would be AMAZING!
I would love to see a somewhat unified app (or a hub) where if you have it it launches your Android app of choice (YASTE in my case) if you do not have it launch your Media Server Client (Media Dog, nzb360, Couch Forwarder). That is my dream at least.
Setup:

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Android] Cliffhanger: TV episode tracking app0