XBMC Library screwed up - don't know how to fix, please help!
Hey Everyone,

About a year ago, my imac's xbmc TV library got all screwed up and whenever new episodes are imported they are considered part of the "Complete Savages" franchise! I've been reading through all kinds of posts on the matter and tried things here and there but nothing seems to work. I've tried:
* Reinstalling XBMC.
* Removing source folders and adding them back in.
* Changing the scraper types for each of the folders.

Nothing seems to work. From what I've read I'm thinking that there could be a file or series of files for episodes that don't have the nfo source files or a bad one, I really don't know which is why I"m here. So I should tell my set up:

imac mac osx 10.8.2
usenet
sabnzb+
xbmc frodo (latest version)
i've tried all kinds of skins (same results) but currently confluence (vertical)

So help me fix this damn thing! I can't figure out where to find my xbmc log. So yeah, I'm a bit of a noob.

Thanks,

Dza
debug log (wiki) - we have a wiki - you know?
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Thanks. Was able to find out how to find the damn log in this mac and here the debug log:

http://pastebin.com/mTXRGwg0

i wouldn't even pretend to understand where to look in this to understand where my issue is so any help would be appreciated!
Code:
18:34:06 T:2954383360   ERROR: Open - error probing input format, /Users/userxx/Downloads/complete/TV/CALIFORNICATION/S02/Californication S02E09 La Ronde.mkv
You probably have your source and content set at a level higher than the "TV" folder, so the scraper thinks the "complete" folder is the name of a TV series and the closest/first match it finds is "Complete Savages". Remove any content you may have set for the "Users", "userxx", "Downloads", or "complete" folders (open context menu for the folder, select "Change content", select "None" as the content type). Set content for the "TV" folder and select content type as "TV shows" and select a TV shows scraper.
(2013-02-27, 06:53)artrafael Wrote:
Code:
18:34:06 T:2954383360   ERROR: Open - error probing input format, /Users/userxx/Downloads/complete/TV/CALIFORNICATION/S02/Californication S02E09 La Ronde.mkv
You probably have your source and content set at a level higher than the "TV" folder, so the scraper thinks the "complete" folder is the name of a TV series and the closest/first match it finds is "Complete Savages". Remove any content you may have set for the "Users", "userxx", "Downloads", or "complete" folders (open context menu for the folder, select "Change content", select "None" as the content type). Set content for the "TV" folder and select content type as "TV shows" and select a TV shows scraper.

You were right. I had two folders under the TV source which may have been confusing things. I've taken a look and adjusted the content and sources so that I have one folder/source for TV and a separate one for Movies.

I've removed the sources and added them individually back now and things look better! Thanks for your help!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Library screwed up - don't know how to fix, please help!0