• 30(current)
WIP PseudoTV Skin
Nice redkiller223
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
(2014-01-23, 22:55)Redkiller223 Wrote: Image

This is what i've gotten done so far......

that looks amazing.
Did this get completed Redkiller223? It looks great.
(2014-10-13, 18:36)japes Wrote: Did this get completed Redkiller223? It looks great.

Paging @Redkiller223
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
(2014-10-13, 21:29)bry- Wrote:
(2014-10-13, 18:36)japes Wrote: Did this get completed Redkiller223? It looks great.

Paging @Redkiller223

Its Concast... I modified the skin based from redkiller and its already included with PTVL.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2014-10-14, 04:45)Lunatixz Wrote:

Paging @Redkiller223

Its Concast... I modified the skin based from redkiller and its already included with PTVL.

Ah, . Gotcha. Ty

IMPORTANT:
(2014-10-14, 04:45)Lunatixz Wrote:

Paging @Redkiller223

Nice...thanks to both of you.
Hey guys!
Amazing job! I just started playing around with the skins, and I was wondering how you can change the font and font size.

Thanks!!
@kohnor - you have private messaging disabled.

Per your message: Unfortunately there were not a ton of people that were too interested in helping out and actually using it. Most people started using the other skin that became popular and even the dev on the PseudoTV Fork decided to use the other skin. Honestly I stopped using PseudoTV and rebuilt the machine that had the skin on it, it's possible that I may still have it somewhere on one of my servers. I'll take a look, I'd be happy to re-upload it if I have it.
In need of some help.

I have a Minix Neo X7 android box which has been rooted with a Finless ROM. I have XBMC Gotham on it, as well as pseudo tv live. I would like to use your skin @tman12 and logos on my player, but I do not know if it is possible. I downloaded Milkmans folder when I first started using PseudoTv, but never figured out how to use his software on this device. If anyone can help I would be greatly appreciative.
Photo 
hope you dont mind, i edited it a bit to my tastes.. hope you like...

looks pretty good, i whitened up the channel numbers and names in the EPG file , but over all looks good when its lit up with all the channel logos... changed a few other things with the popups and such also... over all just for my personal use..
  • 30(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
WIP PseudoTV Skin9