Eden Restarting - Trakt or WatchDog Error (Ubuntu 12.04)
Hey guys,

I had just disabled the trakt (not TraktUtilities) plugin, and then XBMC started restarting randomly. It will load, get to the Library WatchDog section, and then reboot. I assume it's trakt since that's what changed, but I could be wrong. I don't know what to make of these logs. But everytime XBMC restarts it looks like it's firing off a new thread, and that just builds until it won't start anymore and I have to reboot.

Unfortunately XBMC is only alive for 0-3 seconds before it crashes, which doesn't give me enough time to go back in and try to re-enable trakt to see if that fixes it. I HAVE tried moving the trakt plugin folder out of addons and that doesn't help. I have also tried moving Trakt Utilities out of the folder, in case there was some weird conflict that got triggered by one but not the other being disabled. I am... at a loss. I would greatly appreciate anything you guys could do to help.

I have uploaded one of the log files here: http://pastebin.com/gf3NJu4L

The only other thing I can think of is that I removed a directory on the harddrive that may have been in one of the library scan paths, but that's never been an issue before. And recreating that folder didn't help, either.

Thanks in advance, guys
Upgraded to Frodo, still crashing. :/
So I did fix it. Here's the short list:

1) Tried removing all plugins, still had the problem.
2) Upgraded to Frodo, still had the problem.
3) Tried remove all plugins again (under Frodo, this time) and it fixed it.
4) Reinstalled everything, including trakt, still working.

Not even sure why - it wasn't exactly a clean upgrade. Wiped all media, settings, custom keyboard, breadcrumb and remote XML modifications.

But working again all the same. The rest is just getting it customized again, no biggie.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Eden Restarting - Trakt or WatchDog Error (Ubuntu 12.04)0