[RELEASE] SubCentral.de - Quality subtitles for tv-shows (DE/EN)
(2013-06-03, 20:21)CstyleZ Wrote: Hello i will subetitel for german i have sub not all germany please all germany i am deaf
Sorry for the late reply! I did not understand what you are talking about. Huh
You can also send me a pm in german if you want...
Thanks so much for this. Its awesome! Big Grin
(2013-07-20, 20:31)AddonScriptorDE Wrote:
(2013-06-03, 20:21)CstyleZ Wrote: Hello i will subetitel for german i have sub not all germany please all germany i am deaf

Hello Sub DE 20% and EN sub 80%
example
movie name found for EN and not DE
I would like to DE 100% there Sub please
(2013-07-22, 22:21)CstyleZ Wrote:
(2013-07-20, 20:31)AddonScriptorDE Wrote:

example
This addon lists the subtitles from SubCentral.de. I have nothing to do with the subs.
Its only for tv-shows, not for movies! Have a look at the site... (You should know the site because you have to be registered to use this addon)

Are you really using this addon? Or the xbmc subtitle addon?
(2013-07-22, 22:35)AddonScriptorDE Wrote:
(2013-07-22, 22:21)CstyleZ Wrote:
(2013-07-20, 20:31)AddonScriptorDE Wrote: Sorry for the late reply! I did not understand what you are talking about. Huh

example
This addon lists the subtitles from SubCentral.de. I have nothing to do with the subs.
Its only for tv-shows, not for movies! Have a look at the site... (You should know the site because you have to be registered to use this addon)

Are you really using this addon? Or the xbmc subtitle addon?

Hmm SubCentral not for movie shame thank you
SubCentral where download add-on for zip

yes i have XBMC Subtitel setting 1. german 2. englisch
nevertheless in englisch sub not german
german 20% and englisch 80%
(2013-07-23, 09:53)CstyleZ Wrote: SubCentral where download add-on for zip
You can install this addon via my testing repo.

(2013-07-23, 09:53)CstyleZ Wrote: yes i have XBMC Subtitel setting 1. german 2. englisch
nevertheless in englisch sub not german
german 20% and englisch 80%
Then, you are in the wrong thread. This is the addon you are using...
Is the plugin broken?
Will work in Gotham?
The Testing Repo is empty // no Subcentral AddOn ? Sad
(2014-03-01, 15:57)mastermischke Wrote: The Testing Repo is empty // no Subcentral AddOn ? Sad

Push Big Grin

Cause we need a good german subtitle addon... And this, in Frodo, is the best there is Cool
Hi,

AddonsriptorDE did a update of the subcentral subtitlte plugin
http://www.xbmcnerds.com/index.php?page=...6&pageNo=5

Did a update in Gotham 13.1 and if i start the plugin in Programs like he suggest, i get a script error.
Can someone confirm or did i miss something?

Thx,
J.
Sadly im not a programmer but i found this error, whenever the script tries to download a subtitle (Kodi crashes and does a restart):
Code:
01:50:17 T:139702487344896  NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
01:50:17 T:139702487344896   ERROR: /home/lemba/.kodi/addons/script.subcentral_de/default.py:578: SyntaxWarning: name 'subFile' is used prior to global declaration
                                              global subFile
01:50:18 T:139702487344896   ERROR: EXCEPTION: XBMC is not playing any file
01:50:18 T:139702487344896   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.RuntimeError'>
                                            Error Contents: XBMC is not playing any file
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/home/lemba/.kodi/addons/script.subcentral_de/default.py", line 58, in <module>
                                                currentFile = xbmc.Player().getPlayingFile()
                                            RuntimeError: XBMC is not playing any file
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
Hi, I've just installed this plugin on a Wetek Play2 (AndroidTV) and it runs into an error when searching for a subtitle:

Code:
ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ValueError'>
Error Contents: need more than 0 values to unpack
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.wetek.mediaplayer/files/.mediaplayer/addons/service.subtitles.subcentral/service.py", line 505, in <module>
    search()
  File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.wetek.mediaplayer/files/.mediaplayer/addons/service.subtitles.subcentral/service.py", line 380, in search
    get_staffeln(id)
  File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.wetek.mediaplayer/files/.mediaplayer/addons/service.subtitles.subcentral/service.py", line 336, in get_staffeln
    list_folgen(mainUrl+"/"+ersetze(link),int( video['season'].strip()))
  File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.wetek.mediaplayer/files/.mediaplayer/addons/service.subtitles.subcentral/service.py", line 303, in list_folgen
    oldthread(url,staffel,1)
  File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.wetek.mediaplayer/files/.mediaplayer/addons/service.subtitles.subcentral/service.py", line 244, in oldthread
    folge_ar,sprache_ar,qualitaet_ar,gruppe_ar,file_ar = (list(x) for x in zip(*sorted(zip(folge_ar,sprache_ar,qualitaet_ar,gruppe_ar,file_ar))))
ValueError: need more than 0 values to unpack
-->End of Python script error report<--

What could be the problem here? On any other device the plugin runs fine.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] SubCentral.de - Quality subtitles for tv-shows (DE/EN)1