Win Dashboard 1080
Ok thank you

I emulate panels for games and movies,I can upload if you want.
The graphics are completed, but the command lines and images are not.

Best Regards
I'm havin hell tryin to up load right now I'm still on net through my cellphone
Do not bother with upload,I have other problems with skin.I emulate nearly all sub panels
but I found a problem with the label.
Greeting binBD
With extra programs that I use, dashboard can be cloned with nearly 70-80 percent.
But the skin is unable to deliver for other people I need to write a tutorial on five page.
The problem is xbmc, no adequate support for the web and exe file,only to upload all xbmc with user file.
It is not practical and it's stupid,I sent the email the development team of xbmc, but no answer.
I want to say has nothing to do personally with this skin,I think it would be beneficial to all people on this forum,
that we have support for web and exe file.
How to adjust frend.py to get gamer images for frends.Leaving them in the fields marked in images, you can see I made a small modification in avatar panel.

Best Regards

watch gallery
You would have to use some thing like <onload>playmedia (special://skin/system/ad.mp4)<onload> here's a link to some usefull commands. http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Lis..._functions
I understand it all,but the problem arises in the following.
When you put the command to video, video goes to fullscreen,this is my main problem how to control the size of the video.in skin Xperience1080 2.0 Beta 3 you have option to play trailer in small screen but I can't find command
which determines the size of the video.
Best Regards
I think this might work : PlayMedia(media[,isdir][,1],[playoffset=xx]) "Plays the media. This can be a playlist, music, or video file, directory, plugin or an Url. The optional parameter ",isdir" can be used for playing a directory. ",1" will start a video in a preview window, instead of fullscreen. If media is a playlist, you can use playoffset=xx where xx is the position to start playback from. "

If that doesn't work then you could convert the video into images, i use xvideo converter
and then use
<control type="multiimage">
<posx>118</posx>
<posy>377</posy>
<width>259</width>
<height>191</height>
<aspectratio>stretch</aspectratio>
<imagepath>"Path to image folder"</imagepath>
<timeperimage>60</timeperimage>
</control>
With multi image is not problem,currently I use them in skin.
I'll try with the commands that you wrote to get video in advertisement panel,the best way would be to insert url video.
Thanks for the feedback
Best Regards
Did u try putting the command in the startup.xml I'm going to try some tricks with the command I'll post a .xml if I get anything working.
I tried with startup ,but the video goes to full screen.The same is happening in dashboard xml ,
when I put the command on the left or right to run media video.
I do not think that this is an important issue in xbmc,but is nice for the eyes and skin is much livelier.
Try reading the movie info.xml in black's skin
ok thank you
This is all what I found in DialogVideoInfo.xml

<control type="videowindow">
<description>video</description>
<posx>0</posx>
<posy>0</posy>
<width>634</width>
<height>356</height>
<aspectratio>stretch</aspectratio>
<include>visiblehidefadeinfo</include>
<visible>Window.IsActive(movieinformation)</visible>
</control>

I have no time right now to experiment with this, but I will continue.
Because I change all graphic in media folder.
Hello binBD

Something is wrong I can't fix watched and unwatched icon.If you want I can upload xml maybe you can fix this error.
And one more question, is it possible to have different view for tv show and movies but by default,
for tv show only one view and for movie the only one view.

watch gallery

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Dashboard 10802